Registry: 1971 MG MGB
Robin M's 1971 MG MGB
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Owned since 4rd of May, 1988, stored from 2003-2010. New Paint job and revival in 2009, daily driver since.
Added remodeled MGOC tow bar in 2012.
New Head in june 2014, new doors in august 2014.
New Engine in Nov 2015
Added Bermuda Hardtop in May 2016
New Doors in June 2016
New Sills, Rockers and Rails in Sept 2016 (failed the APK=dutch MOT)
New Rear lower wings and removed all rust in March 2017
Dinitrol treatment in April 2017
|Owner:||Robin M [Diablo666]|
|Location:||Amsterdam, NH, Netherlands|
|Original Colour:||Bronze Yellow|
|Current Colour:||Serpentino Gray (VW LD7Q)|
|Engine Type:||1.8L 4 Cyl 5 Main B-Series|
|Transmission:||4 Sync 4 Speed Overdrive|
|Last Updated:||2017-06-30 10:45:56|
|Magic VIN Decoder|
Factory: Abingdon, England
Engine: B-Series (1.2-2.4L) 4cyl
Body Type: 2 Seat Roadster
Series: MGB MkIII (1970-1979)
Model Year: 1962 to 1969
Car Number: 258511
Engine Size: Unknown!
These are "best guesses" based only on the VIN, completeness & accuracy are not guaranteed. Information entered by the owner should take precedence.
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-06-30 10:45:56
- Changes from 2017-05-05 02:03:18 to previous 2016-05-05 23:52:27
- Colour Black → Serpentino Gray (VW LD7Q)
- Changes from 2015-11-18 04:44:46 to previous 2015-05-14 17:28:31
- Engine Code added BHM1111E98019
- Changes from 2015-05-14 17:19:16 to previous 2014-08-06 07:04:29
- Mileage 50,000 → 52,200
- Changes from 2014-08-06 07:04:29 to previous 2012-08-14 22:38:26
- Mileage 47,000 → 50,000
- Changes from 2012-08-14 22:08:02 to previous 2011-12-09 04:20:42
- Engine Type added 1.8L 4 Cyl 5 Main B-Series
- Trans Type added 4 Sync 4 Speed Overdrive
|May 4, 1988||Robin M||Added to Registry (ID 11883)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.