AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

ozieagle Avatar
ozieagle Gold Member Herb Adler
Geelong Victoria, Australia   AUS
1958 Wolseley 1500 "Wooly"
1966 MG MGB "Bl**dy B"
Hi to all those who watch Father Brown.

I am wondering if anyone knows what car Bunty drives.

Herb

Questions about prostate cancer? Click here to join the discussion

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Mid Tenn MGB Avatar
Mid Tenn MGB Clark Childress
Dickson, TN, USA   USA
1980 MG MGB "Toy"
I don't know, but I see alot of M.G.'s on that show. thumbs up

copernicus Avatar
copernicus Nick Kopernik
SW, CT, USA   USA
Its on our local PBS station but I've never seen this show; any recommendations for it?

Here's a link to cars seen in the series; perhaps this may jog somebody's memory:

https://www.imcdb.org/m2215842.html

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
CRH Charley H
Prospect, KY, USA   USA
Herb,

If it the red one that I think you are talking about, I think it is the Sunbeam Talbot that you can check in the link that Nick put up.

Charley

ozieagle Avatar
ozieagle Gold Member Herb Adler
Geelong Victoria, Australia   AUS
1958 Wolseley 1500 "Wooly"
1966 MG MGB "Bl**dy B"
Hi Charley,

I think you are right, seeing as how Bunty is at the driver's door. I first thought it was the Jag XK120, but reviewing and noticing Bunty...

Nick, it's a British who done it, with a twist. The sleuth is a priest, Father Brown. Set in the early 50s it tends to send up the constabulary a bit. The wife and I enjoy watching it. Lots of period cars.

Herb

Questions about prostate cancer? Click here to join the discussion

copernicus Avatar
copernicus Nick Kopernik
SW, CT, USA   USA
In reply to # 3718468 by ozieagle Hi Charley,

I think you are right, seeing as how Bunty is at the driver's door. I first thought it was the Jag XK120, but reviewing and noticing Bunty...

Nick, it's a British who done it, with a twist. The sleuth is a priest, Father Brown. Set in the early 50s it tends to send up the constabulary a bit. The wife and I enjoy watching it. Lots of period cars.

Herb

I like who done it's........searched and found that Netflix has all seasons of this show available for streaming; will give it ago. Thanks!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster