AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

AZTD Avatar
AZTD Silver Member Mike Grogan
Glendale, AZ, USA   USA
1953 MG TD
Seems not many look at the Buy - Sell side.
I filter with "T" cars and find the list I am looking for.
Looks like some things stay on there a long time. Or they can not go back
and delete the listing. Some just re-edit it and say SOLD.

Not sure why I am rambling on so much. Its just too hot to get out today. Shows 112 today

1953 MG TD TD23816

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TX, USA   USA
1952 MG TD
1958 MG MGA 1500
EBay is a primary sales venue for me. The cars at the correct quality and price sell. Most are under $20K. Dealer cars and owner "pride" cars stay there a long time...hoping for a miracle or a sucker.

Charles94 Avatar
Charles94 Chip L
Matthews, NC, USA   USA
1954 MG TF "Little T"
1960 MG MGA 1600 "Little Red"
I’ve sold a lot of items on Buy/Sell. Also sold an MGB here for a very good price. If you price fairly, items sell quickly here.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
shoalsgary Avatar
shoalsgary Gary Simpson
Killen, AL, USA   USA
1954 MG TF "Junior" ~ For Sale ! ~
1954 MG TF
Ebay used to be a great place to sell with its international audience. Not so anymore. People apparently don't trust it. eBay used to command top dollar and now gets lowest dollar. That's my experience anyway.

TX, USA   USA
1952 MG TD
1958 MG MGA 1500
Bought and sold 40 or so cars on eBay. For the cars I am interested in it serves me. Due diligence rules the buyer and honesty the seller. Trust, but verify (if you can). You can't give it back although I have one now that I would if I could. Calling AAA today.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster