Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

MBuringrud Avatar
MBuringrud Mark Buringrud
Debary, FL, USA   USA
Fairfield Dusters... My father started the club with many of my aunt's and uncles.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Steve S Avatar
Abingdon West, Southern California, USA   USA
That's a different club! With his TC he was in Abingdon Rough Riders, based in the bay area. My friend remembers him well. He wanted to get you into the club with the same car all these years later until I mentioned you live 3,000 miles away!

MBuringrud Avatar
MBuringrud Mark Buringrud
Debary, FL, USA   USA
Here you go Steve S, still mounted to the badge bar!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20180214_075800.jpg    58 KB
20180214_075800.jpg

Steve S Avatar
Abingdon West, Southern California, USA   USA
That's the one! smiling smiley

TD4834 Avatar
TD4834 Bill Chasser
Sacramento, CA, USA   USA
Congratulations on finding and returning the TC back to its rightful family. I found my dad’s car several years ago but it was a basket case when I got it. It is nearing paint and upholstery this spring and hope to have it on the road in time for GOFWest

She’s beautiful just as she sits. Dirt and all. I’d make the car safe to drive and leave her in her dirty clothes. She has a lot of character. And a great story to tell.

Bill Chasser
TD/c-8151

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-14 03:36 PM by TD4834.

ozarkboy Avatar
ozarkboy Gold Member James Auer
Batavia, IL, USA   USA
1952 MG TD "Maggie"
1979 MG MGB "Ozarkboy"
Yup...I'm with Bill!

Bruce Cunha Avatar
placerville, CA, USA   USA
1950 MG TD
1967 MG MGB GT
IMHO, I would clean it, assure the brakes are redone, clean the fuel system, get it running and drive it. Get to know the car. Then down the road, consider a restoration.

I have seen folks dive in to a restoration and then had life get in the way of finishing it. If you drive the car and fall in love with it, doing a restoration will be an act of love and you will see it through.

Bruce E. Cunha

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster