AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

mgbhivejon Jonathan Day
Meriden, CT, USA   USA
1969 MG MGB "Blackie"
1974 MG MGB GT "Demon Bee"
1974 MG MGB GT "Demi"
1974 MG MGB GT    & more
Looking to buy Good Working turn signal switch for 63-67 MGB/MGBGT.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Boris67MGB Richard Boris
Kings Park. NY 11754, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB
FWIW:

The mk1 MGB uses 2 basic designs for the turn signal switch. One style was a simple turn signal function & the other included a "flash to pass" function which was approved by NYS DOT in 1966. The latter switch used a different steering cowl to accommodate the flash to pass lever clearances. I think almost all repro's (Moss, etc) are the flash to pass type. Note: Lucas had several p/n's associated with these switches due P/N supersessions. Not sure when US DOT approved the latter switch for use.

PeterC Avatar
PeterC Platinum Member Peter Caldwell
Madison Wisconsin, USA   USA
Which pn do you want?

Member Services:
Supplying New Old Stock parts for all imports. A LARGE quantity being loaded to our EBAY store stores.ebay.com/worldwideimportautoparts Rebuilding lever shock absorbers for British cars. (800)362-1025 M-F 9-5 Central or parts@nosimport.com
tampaguy Avatar
tampaguy Jack Shea
Elgin, OR, USA   USA
The replacement is not of great quality I was informed, I bought a original one for backup

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgbhivejon Jonathan Day
Meriden, CT, USA   USA
1969 MG MGB "Blackie"
1974 MG MGB GT "Demon Bee"
1974 MG MGB GT "Demi"
1974 MG MGB GT    & more
Thanks All to replies. The switch needed is for a 66-67 with the headlight flasher. Don't no the PN#.

wjh0919 Avatar
wjh0919 Bill Hunter
OH, USA   USA
1961 MG MGA 1600 "Corey"
1963 MG MGB "Peanut"
1967 MG MGB "Gilda"
PM sent

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster