AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

AGlass0fMilk Avatar
AGlass0fMilk Don Beckstein
Buffalo, NY, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB GT "The GT"
1980 MG MGB Limited Edition (LE) "Elli"
Hi,

I picked up one of the last sets of champagne vinyl card kits from moss. I am currently working on cleaning up the old seats but I figured I would see what’s out there.

Does anyone have good condition/new champagne colored seat covers correct for a 1980 MGB LE? I’m trying to bring this B back to exactly how it was when my mom bought it new in 1980.

1980 MGB Limited Edition (Car No. 2744)
"If anything's gonna happen it's gonna happen out there!"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bleteaches6 Avatar
bleteaches6 Silver Member Lee Orphan
Bonney Lake, WA, USA   USA
I'm going to make you jealous by telling you that I purchased one of the last sets of champagne seat covers a few years ago along with new cards and headrests at the time for my LE. I still have them in the closet and no I am not selling them! What I am missing is new or clean champagne arm rests, so I probably will have to paint a set. Regardless, good luck on your hunt, someone will have a set on the back shelf that they will let go of.smileys with beer

Be Coming Avatar
Be Coming Kelvin Dodd
So. Calif., USA   USA
Don.

I'm changing to a different interior color and have a pair of professionally finished seats available. I'm on the West Coast, so shipping would be nasty.

New foams, new headrests, new strapping. Re-painted seat frames.

I'd like to get $800 plus freight.

Kelvin.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_3243.JPG    44.7 KB
IMG_3243.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG    46.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Rdmg D R
Northern, VA, USA   USA
I have a set of champagne covers, door caps, carpet, and seat foams that were never installed, that I bought along with a disassembled ‘79 MGB. Not sure if I have the head rest covers. The whole pile sat in a workshop and collected a LOT of dust for 13 years, but the plastic packaging from Moss definitely protected the seat covers and door caps. Carpet should clean up, but I’m not sure.

I’m going in a totally different direction and don’t intend to use the parts. I may use the seat foams though.

Send me a PM with your email address or phone# and I’ll send you some pics?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-15 06:25 PM by Rdmg.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster