AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

idrivemyself Avatar
idrivemyself Kyle H
Middle of Knowhere, FL, USA   USA
No longer needed, thank you all. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-17 09:33 AM by idrivemyself.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
oleanderjoe Avatar
oleanderjoe Gold Member Joseph Baba
Fresno, CA, USA   USA
Kyle. I have one out in the shed. Will post a picture tomorrow. $ $ $ ??? Not important.

Member Services:
tim65mgb Avatar
tim65mgb Silver Member Tim Guntly
Cherry Valley, IL, USA   USA
1960 Daimler V8-250 "SP250"
1980 MG MGB
2007 Mazda MX-5 NC "The Mistress"
2013 Ford Edge
I have a pedal box complete with master cyls. Brakes and clutch worked. $35 plus shipping for the whole thing. Came out a 73 midget.

idrivemyself Avatar
idrivemyself Kyle H
Gentlemen, thank you kindly!

Joseph, if you can put eyes on it and snap a photo then please send me a PM and we can handle the details from there.

Tim, if Joseph isn't able to locate the assembly then I will happily take you up on your offer. Thank you

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bigdug Silver Member Doug Rothwell
Orange City, FL, USA   USA
1974 MG MGB "Beatrice"
Kyle,
I have one in good shape. I'm not sure where middle of nowhere is but if it is close to Central Florida you may be able to save shipping. Let me know and I can send pictures.
Doug

idrivemyself Avatar
idrivemyself Kyle H
Hi Doug. I'm in Apollo Beach actually; the Middle of Knowhere is a bit of a joke on a place in a comic book universe, but I am very much in Florida. I sent funds to a gentleman earlier today for an assembly but I will keep you in mind if it doesn't pan out. Thanks

littlecars Avatar
littlecars David Bassett
Nashville, TN, USA   USA
1965 Chevrolet Corvair "Ski Team Transport SOLD!"
1965 MG Midget MkII "Buffoon"
1966 MG Midget MkII "Swiss Cheese...SCRAPPED"
1970 Triumph Spitfire MkIII "Tamara's Turd... SOLD!!!"    & more
I've got one also, from a 1973, along with multiple rebuilt masters, pedals, new plastic reservoirs. Let us know when you get your loot!

GTinMI Scott O
Royal Oak, MI, USA   USA
I've got a brake and clutch pedal from a 64 Mk I. Not sure if that works for your setup but let me know.

Scott

idrivemyself Avatar
idrivemyself Kyle H
Thank you all for the offers but my pedal assembly arrived in the mail yesterday and it is good to go.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster