AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jclars Avatar
jclars John Larsen
Lynden, WA, USA   USA
Solid seat frames for MGA Coupe - $ 50 for the set + shipping

John

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
MGA Coupe seat frames.jpg    34.7 KB
MGA Coupe seat frames.jpg

Basil Adams Avatar
About 12 miles from Sears Point, CA, USA   USA
I'll take them. Basil 707.762.0974

How do I pay?

Basil C. Adams
1956 MGA Coupe (Show Car)
1957 MGA Roadster (Driver)
1958 MGA Coupe (Racecar)
1959 MGA Coupe (unrestored)
1960 MGA Coupe (unrestored)
1960 MGA Roadster (Driver)
MKIII Elva Courier (E1056)
1967 427 Cobra
1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal
A coupla late MGBs
1960 Austin Healy BN7
More Cars than Brains

Steve S Avatar
Abingdon West, So Cal, USA   USA
If Basil doesn't take them, I will.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
jclars Avatar
jclars John Larsen
Lynden, WA, USA   USA
Guys, I have been dealing with a repeat local customer offline who was actually 20 minutes behind Basil in reporting back to me. He can pick them up, saving me packaging time. He is not a reseller, but doing his own project.

Basil, would you object to me selling locally? Just being upfront, because you technically hit the buzzer first.

Thanks,
John

Steve S Avatar
Abingdon West, So Cal, USA   USA
Kudos for the honesty! thumbs up

3066james Avatar
3066james Gold Member Jim Cheatham
Amelia, VA, USA   USA
That's a bargain! They're worth a lot more than $50.00.

In reply to # 3659298 by jclars Solid seat frames for MGA Coupe - $ 50 for the set + shipping

John

jclars Avatar
jclars John Larsen
Lynden, WA, USA   USA
Not if they are only good for tripping over.

Basil Adams Avatar
About 12 miles from Sears Point, CA, USA   USA
PM Sent

Basil C. Adams
1956 MGA Coupe (Show Car)
1957 MGA Roadster (Driver)
1958 MGA Coupe (Racecar)
1959 MGA Coupe (unrestored)
1960 MGA Coupe (unrestored)
1960 MGA Roadster (Driver)
MKIII Elva Courier (E1056)
1967 427 Cobra
1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal
A coupla late MGBs
1960 Austin Healy BN7
More Cars than Brains

jclars Avatar
jclars John Larsen
Lynden, WA, USA   USA
Thanks guys - appreciate the understanding.

John

59mgaguy Avatar
59mgaguy John Terschak
Wakeman, OH, USA   USA
1930 Ford Model A "Jenny"
1959 MG 14/28 "Jessie"
1974 MG MGB "Oooops"
John,

Haven't heard from you in a long time John. Good your still around. Your an honest guy. I'm sure if it was anyone of us we would understand. After all shipping is a bit-h.

John

jclars Avatar
jclars John Larsen
Lynden, WA, USA   USA
Hi back at you John! I think you got some parts from me with the same blood line as these seat frames!

I was last on here when I put the Miata engine in my MGA several years ago. That thing gets driven now! I am toying with the thought of doing the same transplant on my B, if not just to participate on this forum again!

I have gotten into 3 non-MG forums and have not found a better automotive forum anywhere! And it is so cool to come back and find familiar faces and names, like in a neighborhood.

I am currently dinking around with a couple of mopeds. Wow. The Moped Army site is rich in info, but littered with sociopaths. At least the MG sociopaths during my tenure at MGE provided a level of humor.

I got more junk I will be posting, so will see y'all around! (BTW - did you move? I recall you being in the Carolina's somewhere.)

John

59mgaguy Avatar
59mgaguy John Terschak
Wakeman, OH, USA   USA
1930 Ford Model A "Jenny"
1959 MG 14/28 "Jessie"
1974 MG MGB "Oooops"
John,

I was in the Outer Banks , NC over 13 years and moved back to Ohio. I needed to go where there were machine/body shops. None within90 miles of Kill Devil Hills,

Funny thing was when we decided to move I threw in Washington State to move to. Wife nixed it she wanted Minn. Settled on back to Ohio One day I'll make it up to you for a visit.

John

Gary E Avatar
Gary E Silver Member Gary Edwards
Kernersville, ,N.C., USA   USA
It is great to see honest folks selling on this forum.. Some won't admit it when they are wrong..

Gary

Pawtucket, RI, USA   USA
Dear John,

Your MGA Coupe still looks great. We're doing our own in OEW, but those are NOT MGA Coupe seat frames, they are early MGB ones (1962-67).
You can tell by the bottoms, which are not flat like the MGA ones are, these are raised in the front which you can see in the photo. Also they are straight across the back (similar to the MGA Coupe ones.)
Just wanted you to know.

Regards,
Cecelia
SCARBOROUGH FAIRE

Gary E Avatar
Gary E Silver Member Gary Edwards
Kernersville, ,N.C., USA   USA
Of course she is right but that may be a good thing. MGB seat are probably worth more.. repost your ad..

Gary

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster