Sprite/Midget race brakes in San Jose, CA [CA, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
Shipping might be costly but would likely fit into a couple of USPS boxes. Great for someone looking to rebuild a front suspension, built a fast street car or track car.

-JLH 240mm vented brake kit: Includes an aluminum hub, vented 240mm rotor, pads, proper tapered bearing assembly, aluminum 4 piston caliper, pads, braided brake lines, machined aluminum caliper mount, wheel studs. This is MUCH lighter than the factory stuff, larger and vented rotor, with a modern tapered bearing design. This kit was custom ordered with Ford 4 x 108MM bolt pattern. These can be redrilled to the factory pattern if desired. I paid over $1150+ delivery from the UK. $700

For nearly the cost of new factory stuff you can have a super light, thermally superior setup

You can contact me directly at jgaches2@gmail.com. I am in San Jose, Ca. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-21 10:09 AM by jgaches.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20170726_191704.jpg    34 KB
20170726_191704.jpg

20170726_191820.jpg    26 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
20170726_191734.jpg    35.9 KB
brakes.jpg    31.7 KB
jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
To the top. Thank you!

Amijangos Alberto Mijangos
Irapuato, guanajuato, Mexico   MEX
estoy buscando engranes de reversa para midget 1979 1500 tienes algo

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
I had to use Google translate on that one. No, I am sorry to say I have no reverse gear set. I only have what is posted. I have a chassis too but that will be either sold at a later date or built if I cannot sell off all of these parts.

thanks

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
To the top. Thanks

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
To the top. Thanks

britcardoc Avatar
britcardoc Dan Dougherty
Marietta, GA, USA   USA
Lowered front, high rate front coil springs?

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
In reply to # 3607121 by britcardoc Lowered front, high rate front coil springs?

No Sir. I don't have any of that. The plan for this car was a rocker system using motorcycle shocks.

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
To the top. Thank you

hpmowog Avatar
hpmowog Karl Keiger
If you decide you're willing to ship, I am still interested in the spindles. I have no problem paying the shipping costs.

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
Hi Karl,
Someone was a head of you on the spindles. Spindles and kingpins might be coming off the list here pretty quickly. I am pretty motivated to sell the big brake kit for someone wanting to shed a ton of sprung weight while picking up a bunch of braking performance (oh, and tapered bearings to boot!)

If it falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
Spindles and Kingpins are sold. I am motivated to sell the brake kit and wheels. Please don't make me post this on ebay sad smiley

Thank you!

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
To the top. Thank you

britcardoc Avatar
britcardoc Dan Dougherty
Marietta, GA, USA   USA
1500 0r 1275 ? Year? Thanks

jgaches Jeff G
San Jose, CA, USA   USA
Not sure I understand your question. It's the parts listed for sale, not an entire car. Thanks.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1979 MG Midget MkIV

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links