AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
I just ran across some 5.5 and 7.25 racing clutch Fidanza flywheels, not as many as I did 15 years ago for you that remember that. I think I might buy the whole lot , or most of it if some of you are interested. Here's what is available

3 MG MIdget 1275 7.25" clutch (all sold, thank you)

4 MGB 3 syncro tranny 7.25 (I have two sold for sure, and a sale pending on another one, trying to reach that person so really only one left for sure right now)
3 MGB 3 syncro 5.5" (not many folks runnig this set up, I know Headly ex SCCA car ran this with dual disc set up)
2 MGB 4 syncro 7.25" ( these are still up grabs)
I removed the 948 unit,ans we rember thay have a spacing issue as for the set back on the flywheel, Fidanza has shown interest in correcting this and offering a proper 948 flywheel and I will help them to get a correct 948 flywheel to measure off of

I can state what the price for these is, $325 which is well below what we sold them for 10+ ears ago, this is discoutned price, in future Fidanza will make some of these, but the price will indeed be higher.

I should be able to get them at good, price, cheap as stock type flywheel or even cheaper. These are hard to come by these days. On the 1275, there are 2 lightweight steel options, neither hold up well, the aluminum flywheel's saving grace is you can renew the surface friction plate. Oh and there may be the potential have these made in the future in small run so they are not so hard to find, and of course pricing would be way better than some of the alternatives. PM or email me with your interest in these, or future availability. Right now my thinking is 1275 racers need a affordable 7.25" option in racing flywheel, I guess need to hear from you B Series engine racers to let me know how many of you are running 7.25" clutches.

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
hapwaldrop@acmespeedshop.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-16 09:14 PM by Speedracer.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - VTO alloy wheels for British Sport Cars, and others
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster