AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

bill132hotrod Avatar
bill132hotrod Bill m
Dartford, Kent, UK   GBR
Hi guys as per title,
I am coming across the pond next week to stay with relatives, they live in Mt Clemens Michigan.
I will be there for fifteen nights to attend a wedding and give them a hand with some house repairs.
I was thinking does any mg midget owner live near that would like to meet and talk midgets or other car stuff. and are there any car shows/meetings going on near there while I'm in town.
thanks in advance.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Kerr Avatar
Kerr Platinum Member Norm Kerr
Ann Arbor, MI, USA   USA
there's this, on June 16 7:30am - 2pm:
http://autoweek.com/article/car-life/autoweek-event-cars-corktown-lemans-edition
A sort of a "Cars & Coffee" for Detroit, with a watching of the LeMans race from a nearby bar after.

There's 1st Saturday at the warehouse on July 1, 9am - 12noon: corner of LaForge and Huron River Drive, in Ypsilanti. Contact me for details. No entry fee, no pretense, just a lot of folks getting together for a few hours to look at classic cars (in a big classic car storage facility in a historic factory). Lunch afterwards at Sidetracks, in Depot Town, Ypsi, across the street from the Hudson Car museum.

Rolling Sculpture (Main St., Ann Arbor) on Friday, July 13, 2-10pm:
https://mainstreetannarbor.org/rolling-sculpture/
Also, no entry to attend, and there's no rhyme or reason to the cars that show up. Antiques, muscle cars, contemporary Big 3 show cars, and everything in between. Lots of great restaurants to get dinner at too.

It will be very hot here, so leave your tweed at home!
Norm

Kerr Avatar
Kerr Platinum Member Norm Kerr
Ann Arbor, MI, USA   USA
There is also this, if you need any parts while you are here!

Little British, "LBCarCo" is located in nearby Farmington Hills, MI.
They don't really have any kind of a showroom, as they do their selling via the internet and attendance at shows, but I have picked up parts there before "counter pickup". It is in a residential house in a neighborhood, which makes me smile. Jeff and Jan are often on the road attending shows, they are very nice people.

https://www.lbcarco.com

Contact us at
Little British Car Co, Ltd.
Vintage Motors, Ltd.
29311 Aranel
Farmington Hills, MI 48334-2815
USA

Tel: 248 489 0022 or 800 637 9640
Fax: 248 419 2461

E-Mail is always the preferred method of communication.
By using E-Mail it helps us to keep our costs down enabling us to pass the savings on to our customers.
Email: <LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com>

Pickup Counter Hours Seven Days a Week by Appointment

Jeff & Jan Zorn

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster