Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

sam-i-am Avatar
sam-i-am Sam L
Caledonia, Wisconsin, USA   USA
Just a note to say this Sunday is British car field days in Sussex Wisconsin. I'll be driving up from Racine with a few others so if anyone from the area wants to join in just lemme know.

Sam.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
image.jpeg    66.2 KB
image.jpeg

tomshobby Avatar
tomshobby Tom Smith
Windsor, WI, USA   USA
Shirley and I will be there with our TR6 this year leaving our Midget at home.

Tom Smith
1974 Midget
1976 TR6

LarryG Larry G
Sussex, WI, USA   USA
As a Sussex WI resident, how could I miss it. See ya Sunday.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
tomshobby Avatar
tomshobby Tom Smith
Windsor, WI, USA   USA
Our MBCG (Madison British Car Group) will meet at the McDonald's in Lake Mills and leave for Sussex at 8:30am.
We will set up behind the TR6 display and welcome anyone to stop by and say hi! Some of us are also members of the MG3 group.

Tom Smith
1974 Midget
1976 TR6

LarryG Larry G
Sussex, WI, USA   USA
In reply to # 3756343 by tomshobby Our MBCG (Madison British Car Group) will meet at the McDonald's in Lake Mills and leave for Sussex at 8:30am.
We will set up behind the TR6 display and welcome anyone to stop by and say hi! Some of us are also members of the MG3 group.

If there’s a Bill Putnam in your group ask him to find Anne and Larry with the green rubber bumper Midget. Anne and I knew Bill from our college days. He restored and raced TDs in the 1980s. It would be great to see him again.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster