Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

newbemg59 Avatar
newbemg59 Silver Member Steve K
Garretson, SD, USA   USA
I just purchased a 1977 MG midget and it needs a new top. It came with the rails but the material is shot. Is there a place that makes a good quality top at a reasonable price?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
S1 Elan Kurt. Appley
Akron, Ia., USA   USA
EZ tops doesn't seem to come up on E-bay any more. They were cheap and decent. Prestige has been around for a while and are probably OK but what ever top you get I would recommend a zip out rear window. When the weather is hot it is more comfortable to run with the top up and all windows open including the rear.

Kurt

refisk Avatar
refisk Rick Fisk
Frankenmuth, MI, USA   USA
I checked the EZ-On website and they no longer list tops for any MG's. They do list tops for Austin Healeys including the Sprite, but the Sprite tops end with the '66 model year. Nothing for the folding tops is available. Strange.

In reply to # 3735358 by S1 Elan EZ tops doesn't seem to come up on E-bay any more. They were cheap and decent. Prestige has been around for a while and are probably OK but what ever top you get I would recommend a zip out rear window. When the weather is hot it is more comfortable to run with the top up and all windows open including the rear.

Kurt

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
S1 Elan Kurt. Appley
Akron, Ia., USA   USA
Just noticed your avatar is showing an MGB, not a Midget. There is a MG Experience site for the MGB.

Kurt

newbemg59 Avatar
newbemg59 Silver Member Steve K
Garretson, SD, USA   USA
Yes I will have to change the picture if I can find out how.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster