AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Chas 906 Avatar
Chas 906 Chuck Peterson
Iron Mountain, MI, USA   USA
1961 MG Midget MkI "Little Red Rider"
Thanks David. I do remember back a year or two it was addressed here.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
littlecars Avatar
littlecars David Bassett
Nashville, TN, USA   USA
1965 Chevrolet Corvair "Ski Team Transport SOLD!"
1965 MG Midget MkII "Buffoon"
1966 MG Midget MkII "Swiss Cheese...SCRAPPED"
1970 Triumph Spitfire MkIII "Tamara's Turd... SOLD!!!"    & more
I have to apologize. sleepy In my dealings with BMH their email only gives you the color scheme and the date of manufacturer. You have to correspond with them to get the destination of your vehicle, which I haven't done! Shoot! Now I want to get back with them to see how all of my cars ended up in Tennessee/Alabama.

bev sleet Avatar
bev sleet Bev S
Raunds, Northamptonshire, UK   GBR
In reply to # 3681090 by Chas 906 Who would we contact Bev?

Chuck Type in the search box BMIHC ( British Motor Industry Heritage Certificate ) they have a very good web site and easy to use , it's a birth certificate as it left the production line if you want to invest in one, It's all based at the British motor museum at Gaydon in Warwickshire UK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-14 01:44 PM by bev sleet.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
S1 Elan Kurt. Appley
Akron, Ia., USA   USA
In reply to # 3681094 by littlecars Chuck this has been covered ad infinitum before. http://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?3,2706007

BMH have a really easy to navigate website, and a staff of humans who actually will contact you if there are questions. If you don't need a crisp, printed and framed certificate you can ask them to simply email you the pertinent information. Which is FREE!

That is nice to know, David. I have never gotten a certificate cause I figured $50 bucks or so was a little steep.

Kurt.

Chas 906 Avatar
Chas 906 Chuck Peterson
Iron Mountain, MI, USA   USA
1961 MG Midget MkI "Little Red Rider"
Thanks Bev. I think I may invest in the history.

bev sleet Avatar
bev sleet Bev S
Raunds, Northamptonshire, UK   GBR
Your welcome Chuck ,if you do go ahead you will need the vin number handy as they cannot trace your car without it, I believe the forms are on their web site.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1979 MG MGB

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links