I have returned

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Toms MG Midget Avatar
Awendaw, SC, USA   USA
Well friends, after almost three years of being "MGless". ( I had sold my '77 Midget and then my '70 MGB) A nice 1976 pristine 1976 Midget came along and I could not pass it up. 12,000 original miles, car is all original, top, tonneau cover, top cover all in excellent shape. It is yellow, and the paint has faded some, but there are no dents, dings, scrapes, etc. anywhere. From the appearance, I would guess it has always been garaged and so it will be here. (I'll have to clean a space for it.) Test drove it and everything seems to be fine. So I am back. It is a sickness I am sure........

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
btinsley Avatar
btinsley Bishop Tinsley
Atl, GA, USA   USA
1976 MG Midget 1500 "Dino"
congrats, pics, we want pics! The interior and under the Bonnet too. I got to see this!

bishop

you can't trump the amusement of reality

Toms MG Midget Avatar
Awendaw, SC, USA   USA
Pick it up Fri, but you can go to the British Car Club of Charleston's web site and the car is still on there. This one is in such much better condition than the 1977 I bought. Thanks for the welcome, glad to be back. Tom

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1974MGMidget Avatar
1974MGMidget Silver Member Jack Orkin
Grayson, GA, USA   USA
Tom, get it checked out and come on up to the Carolina British Classics show in Cayce on March 24! That way there will be at least 2 Midgets there!smiling smiley

Toms MG Midget Avatar
Awendaw, SC, USA   USA
Thank you, I am becoming a member of the BCCC. There are a least 3 other Midgets here in Charleston, including my old one, the '77.
I don't know where they are.....I plan on driving up with the club from here. Tom

Chas 906 Avatar
Chas 906 Chuck Peterson
Iron Mountain, MI, USA   USA
1961 MG Midget MkI "Little Red Rider"
Welcome back Tom. When you get possession of the car be sure to put a few pics on the forum. Let the fun begin, again!!

ntorch Avatar
ntorch n torch
Blandon, PA, USA   USA
You found a nice one. Are you keeping the original paint?

1976 MG Midget--Original Tundra Green

GeorgeOhr Nonya Business
Yes, confused, USA   USA
I can't open it.

Chas 906 Avatar
Chas 906 Chuck Peterson
Iron Mountain, MI, USA   USA
1961 MG Midget MkI "Little Red Rider"
Can't open what George?

GeorgeOhr Nonya Business
Yes, confused, USA   USA
In reply to # 3677426 by Toms MG Midget you can go to the British Car Club of Charleston's web site and the car is still on there. T

wrenchingaround Avatar
wrenchingaround Silver Member Louis Zammit
Toronto, ON, Canada   CAN
This is a nice car, congratulations.
http://britishcarclubcharleston.com/ForSaleWanted.html

NavyB Avatar
NavyB Mark T
Raleigh, NC, USA   USA
Tom-
Nice to see that an old shipmate got back into the MG world about the same time I bought a '74 - after "the Boss" wouldn't let me take that '77 off your hands - until my younger son got his '68 B out of our garage.

Hope you are having as much fun with yours as I am with mine.

Mark T.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-13 03:31 PM by NavyB.

Attachments:
Navy Midget.jpeg    68.7 KB
Navy Midget.jpeg

Toms MG Midget Avatar
Awendaw, SC, USA   USA
Mark that is a good looking Midget. Yes I picked mine up about a month ago, '76 with only 11936 miles on it. It has a couple of issues, nothing serious. I have a new gas tank for it, hope to get it put in before the car show in Columbia the end of the month. Send me your email and I'll shoot you a note......Tom

NOHOME P P
O, ON, Canada   CAN
1967 MG MGB GT "Maggie (GT From Hell)"
Too nice for me! I could not drive a car that clean and unmarked.

Pete

NavyB Avatar
NavyB Mark T
Raleigh, NC, USA   USA
The photo is a litttle deceiving - plenty of work to do - including some metal work to fix a few rusty spots, but thanks.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster