Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

khmerpoh Avatar
khmerpoh Vireak K
Annandale, VA, USA   USA
If that's the turn signal flasher. Looks like they already did the reroute method before. I see a cord pulled off and left it there at the turn signal flasher. Then I see the red wire directed from the fuse to the turn signal flasher for power. So I guess conclusion at this point is 1) turn signal flasher is bad Or 2) fuse is bad

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_1376.JPG    36.7 KB
IMG_1376.JPG

refisk Avatar
refisk Rick Fisk
Frankenmuth, MI, USA   USA
One of the previuos owners has left quote a mess for you to figure out. sad smiley

khmerpoh Avatar
khmerpoh Vireak K
Annandale, VA, USA   USA
Sorry for super late reply. My 10 month old son took up all my time and I now I have time to circle back on this 8 months later. OK so everyone. Update.

Ive stared as this damn diagram for wiring 100 times over and looked at all your comments. The power for the turn signal does go through hazard switch. A workaround for my super broken up and messed up radio console and broken hazard flasher is to take power from the fuse box directly to the turn signal flasher unit.

I replaced the signal flasher and to my joy, something was clicking on. But this new rewiring directly from fuse to turn signal flasher got my emergency flashers to work not the turn signal.....? What gives..... Don't know why they did that.

So I hooked up the original black wires to the turn signal flasher as it is originally designed to work. And to my surprise, i got the right turn signals to work. So it was just a bad flasher unit. But now my left turn signals won't work at all. And I dont believe its the bulbs. Could it just be loose connections or bad wires? What other things i can troubleshoot for one turn signal to work but not the other.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
unnamed (1).jpg    58.8 KB
unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg    63.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Wayne Burner Avatar
Chester, NH, USA   USA
Try cleaning the grounding points on the passenger's side sockets. You could try to jump from a good ground, while the directional is working, and see if it lights up? Mine needed to be cleaned, and put back, now they workthumbs up

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster