MGExp

MG Midget Forum

Front End, steering rack, kingpins, etc.

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

PeterC Avatar
PeterC Platinum Member Peter Caldwell
Madison Wisconsin, USA   USA
?EH?

Member Services:
Supplying New Old Stock parts for all imports. A LARGE quantity being loaded to our EBAY store stores.ebay.com/worldwideimportautoparts Rebuilding lever shock absorbers for British cars. (800)362-1025 M-F 9-5 Central or parts@nosimport.com
74 midget Avatar
74 midget Tifton fowler
Hamilton, GA, USA   USA
I just need a bigger hammer

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Stargazer14 Avatar
Stargazer14 Mike Redmond
West Chester, PA, USA   USA
As for filling the steering rack, I found that using a big syringe that I bought 6 of on eBay for $6 works GREAT for filling with oil, just putting the spring on the grease (oil) nipple and squeeze.
this is WITHOUT a needle and the 1/8" hole on the syringe opening fit perfect on the nipple and worked with nary a drip.

ajbowles Avatar
ajbowles Adrian Bowles
Westport, CT, USA   USA
Ha, that picture brought back fond memories of my Dad, who got me started working cars when I was about 10. He was an airframe mechanic in the RAF during WWII. One of his enduring (and endearing) quotes was "If it doesn't work, get a bigger hammer."

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1962 MG MGA MkII De Luxe

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links