AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Redhawk1689 Avatar
Redhawk1689 Gold Member Steven Stockham
Salina, KS, USA   USA
1958 MG MGA 1500 "Belle"
Yeah, those are T Series hubcaps. I actually like 'em! This restoration took what was a corpse of a mangy dog and put another classic back on the road! One small caveat: I would change out that 2 blade fan!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
willysmb Avatar
willysmb ken klay
london, UK   GBR
1956 MG MGA "Money Pit"
did anyone spot the fact the car was missing it Hood !! ( that the Roof to you Yanks moon)

I have know about this programme for a while, Im a Cameraman and occasionally worth with the director

(who also worked on several series of Wheeler dealers ).. but was unable to comment because

the programme hadn't been announced to the Press.

As I gather Fuzz had to go and see the car as it was considered.... well ...SCRAP ...!!

She did look magnificent in her Iris blue paint ...so much nicer than that Re-sale red many people select grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Like many i find Tim a complete Knob ..!!

DHAZTony Avatar
DHAZTony Silver Member Anthony C
Desert Hills, AZ, USA   USA
1958 MG MGA "By Next Year?"
1958 MG MGA "Betty OEW"
1979 MG MGB "Jack"
1980 MG MGB Limited Edition (LE) "Lee"
Brendan, thanks for the link. Just watched the episode and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great story line and it makes me feel a whole lot better about working on my A in comparison to what they started with in order to get it to such a high standard. Well worth the time to view. Cheers, Tony

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
PaulM9999 Avatar
PaulM9999 Gold Member Paul Morrissette
Clinton, NJ, USA   USA
Great story for a family that's had a rough go of it. Good video to show friends/family who wonder why we love our LBCs.

www.chubbcollectorcar.com

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1971 MG MGB MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links