AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

SPAMROD Avatar
SPAMROD Silver Member Mark Kemmerer
Clear Lake, IA, USA   USA
1954 MG TF "The Wife's"
Yes Johan welcome from another basic newbie!! I agree with you 100% everyone here is very friendly and if they can help they will. I just got my 1961 A running an hour ago after a 85 MPH pass with an Austin Healy 3000 beside me, we were burning up the road unfortunately he drove home and I drove in the shop with #3 cyl down to 25 lbs of compression. That was 5 years ago and a timing issue showed up but great help from this site cleared this up in less than 24 hours! Randy has the right idea, I have a 61 and 57 A and a 54 TF, you have a nice project, enjoy!!!

Mark

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Tunan Johan Thunberg
Avesta, Dalarna, Sweden   SWE
Hi bill !

Thank you for your warm welcome smiling smiley

I took a quick look at your website, what a great car you've built, impressive. I will definitely look and read more on your website smileys with beer

In reply to # 3699319 by Judge Jeffs Johan, hope I’m not too late to add my welcome and to wish you well with what looks like a really solid project.
You may find something useful on my site, that charts the six year home restoration of my car, or it may just help if you’re having trouble getting to sleep at night!
Best of luck
Bill
www.mgarestoration.com

Tunan Johan Thunberg
Thanks Mark !

A 61 and 57 A and a 54 TF, nice collection you have there smileys with beer

In reply to # 3699366 by SPAMROD Yes Johan welcome from another basic newbie!! I agree with you 100% everyone here is very friendly and if they can help they will. I just got my 1961 A running an hour ago after a 85 MPH pass with an Austin Healy 3000 beside me, we were burning up the road unfortunately he drove home and I drove in the shop with #3 cyl down to 25 lbs of compression. That was 5 years ago and a timing issue showed up but great help from this site cleared this up in less than 24 hours! Randy has the right idea, I have a 61 and 57 A and a 54 TF, you have a nice project, enjoy!!!

Mark

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
SPAMROD Avatar
SPAMROD Silver Member Mark Kemmerer
Clear Lake, IA, USA   USA
1954 MG TF "The Wife's"
I have a pic of the wife's TF if you highlight TF right by the pic my silver 61, I was hit in the right front by a new Avalon and I tore the plastic off the front of his car, he got flat bedded out and I drove mine home! They are tough and made of steel!!! So a good friend of mine that builds street rods for a living repaired the fender because there NLA did all the other bodywork and put this paint job on! I have a video of it on youtube listed under drop dead paint on our 54 tf and right now the car is being finished at a shop not far from me and that's all he does is MG, I'm fighting for time in his shop as he's just starting a ground up on a 39 Tickford!!! Cheers

Mark

Tunan Johan Thunberg
I watched your youtube video ,,,, what amazingly beautiful color and paint jobthumbs upthumbs up

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster