AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

59mgaguy Avatar
59mgaguy John Terschak
Wakeman, OH, USA   USA
1930 Ford Model A "Jenny"
1959 MG 14/28 "Jessie"
1974 MG MGB "Oooops"
In reply to # 3695904 by wyatt ....John, voting twice the same day for the same guy may seem patriotic to you, but really it ain't kosher,

Sorry to say it didn't stop the Manchurian Candidate from getting in.thumbs down

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Redhawk1689 Avatar
Redhawk1689 Gold Member Steven Stockham
Salina, KS, USA   USA
1958 MG MGA 1500 "Belle"
Aw jeez guys... I come over to the MGA forum to get away from all that OT stuff!! eye rolling smiley

Gary E Avatar
Gary E Silver Member Gary Edwards
Kernersville, ,N.C., USA   USA
Wyatt may be a little tweaked to the right rear side but his deals are straight as a boomerang arrow.

Gary

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Redhawk1689 Avatar
Salina, KS, USA   USA
1958 MG MGA 1500 "Belle"
Oh, I know it. Heck, I'll even join in... over on the OT forum! I guess I'm just getting tired. I'm dealing with 6th, 7th and 8th graders all day long and it gets exhausting. MGs in general (and MGAs in particular) are my escape during breaks where I can get away from all this partisan acrimony! We all have a common interest here! Even if it were a Triumph vs MG discussion (never argument, perish the thought! ) I would only add a comment that would be recognized as tongue-in-cheek so as not to offend! (*Sigh) Well... anyway, that's all I meant by it. winking smiley

wyatt Avatar
wyatt Silver Member Wyatt W
penguin point, drift ice, Antarctica   ATA
JT...they say he's of Scottish, not Chinese decent,but you not voting for him proves there's no Russki collusion...but I will fry up a perogi in yer honor this St Pats-O'kovich day....maybe even put some BBQ vodka sauce on it and share it with GE who brings good thing to lightmoon

In reply to # 3696442 by 59mgaguy
In reply to # 3695904 by wyatt ....John, voting twice the same day for the same guy may seem patriotic to you, but really it ain't kosher,

Sorry to say it didn't stop the Manchurian Candidate from getting in.thumbs down

59mgaguy Avatar
59mgaguy John Terschak
Wakeman, OH, USA   USA
1930 Ford Model A "Jenny"
1959 MG 14/28 "Jessie"
1974 MG MGB "Oooops"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-03-13 06:26 PM by 59mgaguy.

Jeffs72MGB Avatar
Jeffs72MGB Jeff Strong
Eden, NY, USA   USA
WOW! If you guys are done I'd like to get back on topic.

I have ordered B posts and the inner fender panel behind them. I went with Kilmartin and should have them by the end of the week. Now if it would only warm up so I can work in the garage.

Redhawk1689 Avatar
Salina, KS, USA   USA
1958 MG MGA 1500 "Belle"
Now that sounds like a plan! Keep us posted on how it's going.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster