Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

MikeConlisk Avatar
MikeConlisk Christopher Conlisk
Hephizbah, GA, USA   USA
I don't have any pics of it, but will take one tomorrow and send it. It will need repair at the 4 points where the spokes attach to the wheel. I repaired them last year with a liquid weld for plastic which didn't work. I then sanded and painted the wheel and it looked good. Then the paint dripped off in the Georgia heat while sitting in my garage. So I figured I didn't really know what I was doing and bought a new one... problem solved.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Cribbs74 Ron Cribbs
Tuttle, OK, USA   USA
Thanks Chris, let me know. I sent you a PM.

To the OP, sorry for messing up your thread, seems we were looking for a wheel at the same time.

Zur Avatar
Zur Dave H.
Amarillo, TX, USA   USA
Thanks anyway Ron.

In reply to # 3631215 by Cribbs74 The monstrosity is some kind of non-stock 70’s chrome and wood thing that is downright hideous. Not suitable for anything but the trashbin.

Dave
"WTF?"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
MikeConlisk Avatar
MikeConlisk Christopher Conlisk
Hephizbah, GA, USA   USA
Attached are two photos of steering wheel. As for cost, I just need shipping from Georgia to your location.

Attachments:
wheel2.jpg    73.7 KB
wheel2.jpg

wheel1.jpg    74.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
ohmite Avatar
ohmite Eric O
Wilson, NY, USA   USA
Chris,
That looks very restorable.

And it's not green winking smiley.

Best Regards,
Eric

In reply to # 3631679 by MikeConlisk Attached are two photos of steering wheel. As for cost, I just need shipping from Georgia to your location.

Cribbs74 Ron Cribbs
Tuttle, OK, USA   USA
In reply to # 3631679 by MikeConlisk Attached are two photos of steering wheel. As for cost, I just need shipping from Georgia to your location.

Sounds like a deal to me!

My Zip code is 73089. Let me know your address through a Private Message and I’ll send the shipping ASAP.

Ron

RJBrown Avatar
RJBrown Randy Brown
Queen Creek, AZ, USA   USA
Easiest way to send shipping is to have UPS send a prepaid pick up label. The person paying for shipping calls UPS with a credit card and the sender boxes it up and leaves it out for pick up. Nobody leaves home. Only cost to sender is a box and some tape. The UPS driver comes by puts the shipping label on the box and leaves a receipt. No need to wait to send money and then take time to carry it in for shipping.

Cribbs74 Ron Cribbs
Tuttle, OK, USA   USA
I’ll do whatever the seller requires of me.

If it’s UPS then I will need box dimensions and package weight.

Ron

Cribbs74 Ron Cribbs
Tuttle, OK, USA   USA
Sent another PM.

Hoping to hear back!

Ron

Cribbs74 Ron Cribbs
Tuttle, OK, USA   USA
I understand what happened now. I’ll just start a new thread. That’s what I get for butting in! winking smiley

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1976 MG Midget 1500

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links