MGExp

MGB & GT Forum

Anyone Need Help in Seattle/ Bellevue/ Redmond Area?

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Spitfire mgb Avatar
Spitfire mgb Christopher Seely
Franconia, NH, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB
1971 BMW 2002
1991 Saab 900
Hey Guys,
I'm staying in Bellevue for the summer, and unfortunately I didn't bring my B with me. I miss having something to work on, so if anyone in the area needs help with theirs, please let me know; I would love to help however I can. Along with MG's, I have experience with Triumphs, BMW 2002's, and Lotus.

Thanks,
Chris

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
RIRaven Avatar
RIRaven Silver Member Dave Wilson
Little Compton, RI, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB GT
1973 MG MGB
Chris-

Just wanted to let you know that Franconia is going strong. Had a great weekend up there and managed to have a great breakfast at Polly's this morning. I told my wife that this weekend was the the lupine festival. She said, "deLupine festival? What's that, another car show!"

Dave

spikemichael Avatar
spikemichael Platinum Member Michael Caputo
Ocean Shores, WA, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
1979 MG MGB "MegaBeanie"    & more
I am in Ocean Shores and if you can get these #$%^&* HIFs to work... I'll take you to Sharkey's.

Michael J. Caputo
'79 RBB and '73 CBB owner with extensive experience in 12v Audio System design and installation.
Vendor of Regalia and Promotional Products. Forum Member with a warped sense of humor.

Member Services:
Pre-Order NOW for shipping in early December! Call me at 978-249-5760 PST for help with your Weber DGV Carburetor, questions about the calendar or just to talk MGBs!
Louie Avatar
Louie Lou G
San Diego, CA, USA   USA
Going to Seattle this weekend.
There’s a car show Sunday in Issaquah. “Fenders on Front street”

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rick Fawthrop Avatar
Rick Fawthrop Richard Fawthrop
Langley, WA, USA   USA
I fled Seattle for Whidbey Island.
I will contact you if anything comes up.

Spitfire mgb Avatar
Franconia, NH, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB
1971 BMW 2002
1991 Saab 900
Thanks for the note Dave, I was fortunate enough to spend a week and a half back home before coming out here. Not even that was long enough. Franconia just has this charm that no other town can get right. It will always be home to me.

In reply to # 3753461 by RIRaven Chris-

Just wanted to let you know that Franconia is going strong. Had a great weekend up there and managed to have a great breakfast at Polly's this morning. I told my wife that this weekend was the the lupine festival. She said, "deLupine festival? What's that, another car show!"

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
so... no on the HIFs in Ocean Shores. sad smiley

Michael J. Caputo
'79 RBB and '73 CBB owner with extensive experience in 12v Audio System design and installation.
Vendor of Regalia and Promotional Products. Forum Member with a warped sense of humor.

Member Services:
Pre-Order NOW for shipping in early December! Call me at 978-249-5760 PST for help with your Weber DGV Carburetor, questions about the calendar or just to talk MGBs!
Spitfire mgb Avatar
Franconia, NH, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB
1971 BMW 2002
1991 Saab 900
I was just writing out a response, Ocean shores is a bit of a poke, about 2 and a half hours, but I would love to see if I can help. I can probably come down next weekend (Saturday?) if you are around.

In reply to # 3753496 by spikemichael so... no on the HIFs in Ocean Shores. sad smiley

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
I was jumping your gun.

Next Sat looks do-able, graduation on 22nd so 23rd should be freeish.

mosey on over to this thread:
https://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?1,3681757

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
ohlord Avatar
ohlord Gold Member Rob C
North of Seattle, N.W., USA   USA
1957 Land Rover Series I "EYEYIYI"
1971 MG MGB
1971 MG MGB "Bedouin 2"
Im up on Shaw Island.
Plenty of room, lots of waterfront beach, could use help polishing the 1957 Series 1 Land Rover V8 conversion.

Crabbing season is coming up in 33 days.cool smiley

In reply to # 3753316 by Spitfire mgb Hey Guys,
I'm staying in Bellevue for the summer, and unfortunately I didn't bring my B with me. I miss having something to work on, so if anyone in the area needs help with theirs, please let me know; I would love to help however I can. Along with MG's, I have experience with Triumphs, BMW 2002's, and Lotus.

Thanks,
Chris

I

"I'm a long way gone down this wild road I'm on
It's gonna take me where I'm bound
It's a long way around"

"These are the days that must happen to you"

RD2 Radar/ Electronic Warfare Technician
Vietnam 1969-1972

Attachments:
20180610_190425.jpg    54.6 KB
20180610_190425.jpg

20180609_113909.jpg    46.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
bleteaches6 Avatar
bleteaches6 Silver Member Lee Orphan
Bonney Lake, WA, USA   USA
Holy crap Rob, every time you post a new picture, more of the old girl is gone! There won't be much left to work on, but it will be cool when you have it all done and finished up.

Christopher, look up the activity calendar for the MG Car Club Northwest Centre www.mgccnwc.com and feel free to join in on the fun. We like visitors.

jaws123987 Avatar
jaws123987 Jack Weaver
Bellingham, WA, USA   USA
1978 MG MGB MkIV "Jenny"
Hey I’m in Bellingham (an hour-ish north of Seattle) if you wanna help me with some engine mounts and valve seal work in my ‘78 B smiling smiley

In reply to # 3753316 by Spitfire mgb Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Chris

Nicecar Avatar
Nicecar Gary (ex "Harv") G
Victoria, BC, Canada   CAN
1980 MG MGB "Red On Red On Red"
I’m in Victoria on Vancouver Island, not a “shabby” place to visit.

Thankfully I don’t need to do any work (or really minor).

My head gasket that I was told was shot (bad advice on MGE) has been going strong for 3 years - won’t touch until I see a problem.

Nice hostel here has private rooms for $40 US.

Tofino, on west coast is a truly wonderful place to visit.

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
Just gotta pick a day that I know you'll be here and what parts things HIF I do nto have or should have on hand and everything will be here... we'll have a grand ol time.

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
cstrong45 Avatar
cstrong45 Charles Strong
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA   USA
In reply to # 3753490 by Rick Fawthrop I fled Seattle for Whidbey Island.
I will contact you if anything comes up.

Good Choice Rick

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster