Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Thurlowb Avatar
Thurlowb Silver Member Brad Thurlow
Coquitlam, BC, Canada   CAN
This Saturday.. expecting flawless weather... Who is going to be there? Reply with name and car description so I can say hello.

I’ll be there with my 1977 Green MGB and the pencil yellow TR6. I might even put my racing numbers in the MG doors for decoration. We shall see if I can repeat best in class again this year! (I doubt it)

Brad

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
chris Avatar
chris Platinum Member Chris Roop
Pendleton, OR, USA   USA
Bummer. That's Gary's Run weekend this year. Some day maybe.

Member Services:
Used English car parts.
29desoto Avatar
29desoto Gold Member Wayne Sanders
Outside Otis, OR - in the woods!, USA   USA
1953 MG TD
1965 MG MGB V6 Conversion "Carmine"
1968 MG MGB GT "New Yeller"
1973 MG MGB GT "Eliza - FIRST PLACE - MG2013"    & more
Short summers up here sure crowd the calendars.

I've got at least three conflicts of shows, club meetings, and run like Gary's. Too much fun, too little time!

Wayne Sanders
Rose Lodge, OR
(TD 4288)

"I don't care to belong to any club that accepts people like me"-joined Willamette Valley Club in 2011

77 MGB - Four tone paint -Pertronix - hood props - cheap tires - new springs all around - mixture of poly and rubber bushings- fuzzy seatcovers - stereo out of old F150 pickup -runs flawlessly and drives nice.

78 MGB - Done right by a good PO, and I only bought it. Tell Jim how nice it is. But I did put in a Datsun 5 speed.

53 TD Mark II - a work in progress.

79/65 MGB - Carmine- V-6 - T-5
This car is now very nearly completely done. Sure to find something else, but not now.........

rocket ralphie Avatar
rocket ralphie ralph zbarsky
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
I will be there, supercharged TD rat rod mongrelized with MGB and Twincam spare parts.....and integrated stealth beer cooler. RZ

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
145449A3-C7D3-4702-ABA9-4379CD69BAB0.jpeg    64.2 KB
145449A3-C7D3-4702-ABA9-4379CD69BAB0.jpeg

395010ED-566B-40BD-B75B-37135584EEAB.jpeg    60.9 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
29desoto Avatar
1953 MG TD
Ralphy, that somehow offends me and turns my crank at the same time!

XPAG engine in there? Some folks put in the old flat heads, and made some great T series rat rods.

Wayne Sanders
Rose Lodge, OR
(TD 4288)

"I don't care to belong to any club that accepts people like me"-joined Willamette Valley Club in 2011

77 MGB - Four tone paint -Pertronix - hood props - cheap tires - new springs all around - mixture of poly and rubber bushings- fuzzy seatcovers - stereo out of old F150 pickup -runs flawlessly and drives nice.

78 MGB - Done right by a good PO, and I only bought it. Tell Jim how nice it is. But I did put in a Datsun 5 speed.

This car is now very nearly completely done. Sure to find something else, but not now.........

chris Avatar
Pendleton, OR, USA   USA
Bill has wanted to bring this http://www.holtonsecretlab.com/1928-dodge-coupe-with-v-12-jag-motor up and ask where the Jag section was.

Member Services:
Used English car parts.
29desoto Avatar
1953 MG TD
Chris, that's absolutely my wildest dream. I had thoughts of doing just that with a Jag motor in my 29 Desoto.

Then I decided to do a 454 Chev, and then reality returned and I bought Ole Yeller. Good thing too, them Jag engines is delicate!

The oil galleys in those things are gigantic. But let the oil pressure drop for two seconds and it's adios engine.

Wayne Sanders
Rose Lodge, OR
(TD 4288)

chris Avatar
Pendleton, OR, USA   USA
It's cool watching that Canadian who comes down with the white v-12 Jag to race at PIR.

Member Services:
Used English car parts.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster