Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

neil stern Avatar
Florida, Naples, USA   USA
1980 MG MGB "My Tomato"
see i have the switch body if you want But if you want to spend the money wouldnt it be worth it Now it will not melt your switch I hope i helped you get it Like i said if you want the switch body you are welcome to it Good for you

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
neil stern Avatar
1980 MG MGB "My Tomato"
I think i met him Dose he organize car show tell him hi i met him at a gas station at Wilson and golden gate Tell him to let me know when and where i like to be there He has my # could you have him call me thanks He took a bunch of pics of my car Yes he had his camera

neil stern Avatar
1980 MG MGB "My Tomato"
I have got the switch if you want it

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
78 B PaceCar Avatar
78 B PaceCar George Funderburke
Kennesaw, GA, USA   USA
Neil, Thanks. I put mine back together and it should work. I will probably add some JB to it to hold it together. I would hate for it to come apart behind the dash...
Thanks Anyway.

GMB3 Avatar
GMB3 Silver Member George Badger
Soquel, CA, USA   USA
1965 Jaguar E-Type Coupe "1QUICK E"
1968 MG MGB "1QUICK B"
I don't believe Brian organizes car shows. I wouldn't put it past him though.

In reply to # 3737624 by neil stern I think i met him Dose he organize car show tell him hi i met him at a gas station at Wilson and golden gate Tell him to let me know when and where i like to be there He has my # could you have him call me thanks He took a bunch of pics of my car Yes he had his camera

---
GEO

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster