AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

MGBear Avatar
MGBear Gold Member Brett Woods
East Stroudsburg, PA, USA   USA
1974 MG MGB
A big thanks to current day MG - Moritz Garage, better known as Dicks home of the wayward MG's! Brought the motor and trans from my wayward 74.5 B over for a new lease on life and ended up with a street performance motor and rebuilt overdrive transmission.

Dick's knowledge of the inner mechanical workings of the MGB engine, transmission, and overdrive units is astounding. Of course it helps that he is probably also more humbly known as a technical expert by profession. This so called hobby, as one of the few great guru's of our tiny cars and his desire to help others is a gift one must experience to truly appreciate.

Thanks for the time you spent with me, now lets hope some of that knowledge imprinted in my racing mind so I can get this car back together by summer time! Hope you don't hate me for posting this pic, I made sure to protect our identities by making us look totally inconspicuous. smileys with beer

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

MGBHPM.jpg    58 KB

Nicecar Avatar
Nicecar Gary (ex "Harv") G
Victoria, BC, Canada   CAN
1980 MG MGB "Red On Red On Red"
Re. Pic:

And I was hoping the masks were standard in Dick's Garage.

I'm pleased to say Dick refers to me as "friend". We've done things for each other, but not pressed things too far.

"A Friend will help you move.
A GOOD Friend will help you move a body!"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster