Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Steve S. Stephen Strange
Harrisonburg, VA, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB MkII "The Mouse Trap"
What makes me better? I had no idea that I was! Am I missing something here? I've never tried to rise above me station in life amongst the Great Unwashed.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Steve64B Avatar
Steve64B Steve Opitz
Phoenix, AZ, USA   USA
1966 MG MGB
You can't replace skill and ability... but given two people of equal skill then the superior performance will be delivered by the person with better material resources.

GeorgeOhr Nonya Business
Yes, confused, USA   USA
In reply to # 3648279 by Aridgerunner What makes you better?

Nothing. Some type of cranial "event" about 4 years ago has taken the better part of my former cognative abilities. Now'a'days it just accepting the fact that what was will never be again. That's the hardest part, KNOWING that it's gone and it's all down hill from here.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
danthefitman Avatar
danthefitman Dan H
Portland, OR, USA   USA
1979 MG MGB MkIII "Simply, A Great B!"
[Better] is subjective.
Loaded word.

[Competent] is objective. Unloaded word.

1st Place Winner ABFM Portland Oregon 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016!
Email me for questions or needs, I'll respond promptly!
Life. Positively in order.

Bruce Cunha Avatar
placerville, CA, USA   USA
Knowledge makes me better. You know the old saying "you learn something new every day" Well, I do. And this forum gives me a lot of that.

Bruce E. Cunha

Alpha-1 Avatar
Alpha-1 Silver Member Len Geiger
Jacksonville, FL, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB "Blaze"
1995 GMC Yukon "Bonnie Blue"
Chicken soup.

When I’m sick, chicken soup makes me better

‘73 Blaze Red roadster. ANSA exhaust. Rick Ingram struts front & rear, Weber 32/36, Schlemmerized 1974 Lucas 25D points distributor with Pertronics Flame Thrower coil, Minator alloy wheels, I prefer Levi’s 514.

My MGB is like a former girlfriend:
Beautiful on the outside, a little broken on the inside...
...often topless

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster