Pirex rang me yesterday morning saying the lines are ready for me to pick-up. Which I did that afternoon. This morning I started on the fitting of those.
These are becoming a bit more complex than first thought.
Not impossible but...
The original lines go to the positions of the slave cylinders, which is below the axle.
nothing moving about down there. However the connections for the calipers is up the top. Now up here we have the bumpstops and the shock arms and the body all of which are moving about in relation to the axle. through this maze of movement I have to thread the brake lines making sure they don't foul anything as the suspension moves up and down. Not a big deal but more complicated than first thought.
Photos tomorrow. When I've sorted the positioning.
Seal kit turned up this morning. So I was able to attach the calipers to their final resting place.
Still waiting for the new pads and the Triumph ebrake pads.
Oh and I ordered a new MC. Hoping all of these bits will be here in the next week.
Went and got the final crimping done this morning: