whm123 Avatar
whm123 Gold Member William Miller
Leonardo, NJ, USA   USA
1969 MG MGC ~ For Sale ! ~
1974 MG MGB MkIII ~ For Sale ! ~
1977 MG MGB "Old Yellow" ~ For Sale ! ~
1979 MG MGB "The Baby"    & more
Thank Mike,
And thanks for covering the PayPal Fee. I'll send you the tracking information in the morning. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's.

Bill Miller
Car Finder LLC
bmillerreoinnj@comcast.net
732-778-3274

Member Services:
I buy, sell and broker collectible cars in the NJ, NY, Phily area. Is there a car you want, need to value or want to sell? If YES, call, 732-778-3274 or email, bmillerreoinnj@comcast.net to see how easy it is to work with Bill Miller Car Finder LLC.
whm123 Avatar
Leonardo, NJ, USA   USA
Engine is SOLD! Thanks Danny V .

Bill Miller
Car Finder LLC
732-778-3274

Member Services:
I buy, sell and broker collectible cars in the NJ, NY, Phily area. Is there a car you want, need to value or want to sell? If YES, call, 732-778-3274 or email, bmillerreoinnj@comcast.net to see how easy it is to work with Bill Miller Car Finder LLC.
boumian Marcel Schaepman
Saillans, drome, France   FRA
Hi Bill
I might be interested in the 2 side panels of the hood but I'm afraid it will be very expensive to send them to France. Do you have any idea about the cost?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
whm123 Avatar
Leonardo, NJ, USA   USA
Please provide me with your address and I'll look into a Shipping quote for you. I will add $150 to the actual quote for my time and the materials I will need to build a plywood box to protect the panels, if that's not agreeable let me know so I don't waste my time.

Bill Miller
Car Finder LLC
732-778-3274

Member Services:
whm123 Avatar
Leonardo, NJ, USA   USA
Everything has been SOLD! Thanks to all of the Forum Members that bought parts and a very special thank you to B. for taking the truck load of parts yesterday. Good Luck to all of the buyers and keep those TDs going.

Bill Miller
Car Finder LLC
732-778-3274

Member Services:
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1975 MG MGB

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links