Berkely for sale

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Fairfield, CA, USA   USA
Not mine, makes a Midget look like a B!

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/morgan-hill-1958-berkeley-se492/6775367223.html

1973 Pale Primrose Roadster. A nice 10-footer!
SUs, Datsun 5-speed

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
10kpharo Avatar
10kpharo Gold Member Julian L
Windsor Lodge, West Coast of New York, USA   USA
1955 Austin A30 Van
2007 Ford F-150 Pickup "Clifford The Big Red Truck"
With the original engine included in the sale, $7,100 is a great buy. I've seen these bring over 10k many times in the last couple of years. There was an article on these years ago in Hemmings Sports & Exotic. They mentioned an owner who transported his to car shows in the back of a 1970's Ford Econoline van. That's a small car!

"We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane" - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Interested in Austin cars? Check out my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/orphanaustincars/

Wray Avatar
Wray Gold Member Wray Lemke
., SC, USA   USA
We have a club member with at least three of them. You can pick up the rear end with one hand.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Paul J Avatar
Locust Grove, OK, USA   USA
Funny, Wife and I were living in Olathe Kansas in 58, we went to KC one time and saw a dealer there for them. Out of curiosity, we went in and looked at one, they offered us a new one for $1200.00. Chain drive motorcycle on 4 wheels. grinning smiley We got a good chuckle out of it! PJ

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster