AutoShrine Sponsor

Jborkman52 Avatar
Jborkman52 Jim Borkman
Clarence, NY, USA   USA
1952 MG D-Type Midget
1959 MG MGA 1600
1960 Austin-Healey Bugeye Sprite "Hootie"
1979 MG MGB "Charlie"
What is this device from inside my heater box? I removed it to paint the box and now I can't find the small amount of wiring needed to connect this. Can anyone she'd some light on this and how to wire it in? Thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
15498476942492838265449788691555.jpg    21.1 KB
15498476942492838265449788691555.jpg

warekl Avatar
warekl Silver Member Keith Ware
White Bear Lake Mn, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB GT
1979 MG MGB
It's a resistor to give you the low speed in your 2 speed heater blower. is it on your 79?

USMC ... Semper Fi
79 RB Lowered, HS4s by Dave Braun & "Schlemmerized" 25D Dizzy, 9.5:1 CR, Mild Performance Cam, 18V with OD Tranny.

73 GT in Black Tulip

oleanderjoe Avatar
oleanderjoe Gold Member Joseph Baba
Fresno, CA, USA   USA
Dropping resistor for Two speed fan operation HI/LO Wiring should be shown on the schematic. SORRY, I don't have a Shop Manual in the house. I use one in my car, but it is not stock wiring. smileys with beer

In reply to # 3889391 by Jborkman52 What is this device from inside my heater box? I removed it to paint the box and now I can't find the small amount of wiring needed to connect this. Can anyone she'd some light on this and how to wire it in? Thanks

IN ALL SUBJECTS.: For those who believe, no proof is needed. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough"
Sir Henry Royce
co-founder of Rolls Royce .

"BENJAMIN FRANKLIN" >>(Expanded) The bitterness of poor quality (or Crappy Workmenship) remains LONG AFTER the Sweet Taste of Low Price is forgotten.

Member Services:

Attachments:
MY MGBGT AND LAMP 015.jpg    65.7 KB
MY MGBGT AND LAMP 015.jpg

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1980 MG MGB Limited Edition LE

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links