Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Soling2003 Avatar
Soling2003 Silver Member Gary M
Pahoa, HI, USA   USA
I know the feeling Rob. We don’t have any booths to rent on our island either, even though it is bigger than your island.

I just used our back patio and visqueen. If I had more than one or two cars to paint, I”d definitely get one, if they shipped to here. Enjoy!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
DB Wood Avatar
DB Wood Gold Member Daniel Wood
Tumalo, OR, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB GT
1968 MG MGB
1970 MG MGB GT
Which size of booth are you getting? I was checking them out and most of the dimensions listed were for the outside, not the inside. So the 20x10x8 is too small to paint our cars in, according to the reviews. The 26x13x10 for$1500 looks about right. Since they are so portable, five people could put in $300/each and share one. Great way to make friends, or not.

Dan Wood
70BGT driver, OD, Pertronix, HS4's, Peco, .060 over, Elgin cam, Superlite wheels, poly bushings, panhard rod, rear tube shocks, 1" lowered front end, HD shock valves, etc, etc.
68 MGB rebuilt engine D9 cam balanced, still a work in process but runs real nice.
88 Saab SPG Turbo
86 Vanagon Westy (South African conversion engine 2.0 OHC 135HP) This car burnt to the ground. Bought another, same year and color but with a 2.4 Waterboxer.
2004 Dodge Ram 6sp with HO Cummins diesel
Lucas= Loose
Unsoldered
Connections
And
Splices

ohlord Avatar
ohlord Gold Member Rob C
North of Seattle, N.W., USA   USA
1957 Land Rover Series I "EYEYIYI"
1971 MG MGB
1971 MG MGB "Bedouin 2"
Getting the big one
Room for my two Series1 Land Rover's
One at a timethumbs up

"I'm a long way gone down this wild road I'm on
It's gonna take me where I'm bound
It's a long way around"

"These are the days that must happen to you"

RD2 Radar/ Electronic Warfare Technician
Vietnam 1969-1972

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster