Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

sean253 Avatar
sean253 Sean Heupel
Salem, OR, USA   USA
So, here is an experience, for anyone in the Northwest of the U.S. I went to Titan Auto Repair to get my 1976 MG Midget mechanically inspected and refurbished. There was a lot wrong, but these guys are awesome!!! Seriously, they didn't price gouge, they have the best ratings of any auto shop I've found, and they have been nothing but courteous and nice. What impressed me the most was how thorough they were. They were about to release it back to me, when they caught a radiator leak (small, but they took a thorough test drive and didn't charge me for the flasher back panel needing fixed). I'm just throwing out a shout out for an amazing auto shop that apparently used to be an MG dedicated repair shop (and the mechanics are cool as all get-out).

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
sean253 Avatar
sean253 Sean Heupel
Salem, OR, USA   USA
In retrospect, I should have labeled this "Holy Rusted Metal Batman!"

marksmithhfx Avatar
marksmithhfx Silver Member Mark Smith
Winnipeg, MB, Canada   CAN
1974 MG Midget MkIII "Midge"
In reply to # 3888105 by sean253 In retrospect, I should have labeled this "Holy Rusted Metal Batman!"

It's always nice to find a place you feel comfortable working on your car.

Mark

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
littlecars Avatar
littlecars David Bassett
Nashville, TN, USA   USA
1965 Chevrolet Corvair "Ski Team Transport SOLD!"
1965 MG Midget MkII "Buffoon"
1966 MG Midget MkII "Swiss Cheese...SCRAPPED"
1970 Triumph Spitfire MkIII "Tamara's Turd... SOLD!!!"    & more
Tough these days to find a shop that doesn't include the words "fine motorcars" or "foreign car experts" or that will even take a look under the hood of an MG. Didn't hurt that Titan was once a British Leyland shop. I don't often have to take mine in except, literally, for "heavy lifting." It does feel weird to see my Midget parked next to a couple Silver Shadows, Jags of all stripes, and a few big Healeys. The proprietor charges as if mine is one of those marques too!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster