MGBV8R Vic Guerrero
Sydney, Australia   AUS
Hi All, here are some video's of my car at the NSW Dutton Rally 2008

. Hide this ad & support a small business by becoming a Gold Supporting Member
Was this post helpful or interesting?
Yes No Thank
72MGB John Mantiply
GA, USA   USA
"I used a Windows or DOS machine back in high school for typing class. They do make great typewriters."

I hear they make great flying discs when in laptop form, given their rectangular shape.

Yes No Thank
denvermgb Avatar
denvermgb Brad Carson
Aurora, Colorado, USA   USA
Vdeio posted by my best friend, Dave.

My car is certainly a work in progress:

350 SBC, 4 bolt main Vortec motor, Camaro T5 tranny, Miata seats, Painless type wiring, VDO gauges, 5.0 Mustang Griffin aliminum radiator.

Brad

Yes No Thank
BMC Avatar
BMC Gold Member Brian Mc Cullough
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA   USA

The British Motor Trade Association has a new video online. This video sheds a little insight on the people, what we are about and what we do. If your looking for Parts, Media Sources or Repair/Restoration facilities, please have a look at the BMTA.

Introductions from the BMTA Conference 2009 can be found here:

http://britcar.org/background.html

-BMC.

Member Services:
Minnesota's only Fully Dedicated British Classic only shop providing Professional Restoration & Services & Specialty Products including- proper L.E.D. tail lights, Wiring looms and Engine and five speed Conversion Kits
Yes No Thank
cobrakiller72 Avatar
cobrakiller72 Dave Hopson
south, NJ, USA   USA
denvermgb Wrote:
Quote: Vdeio posted by my best friend, Dave.
My car is certainly a work in progress:

350 SBC, 4 bolt main Vortec motor, Camaro T5 tranny, Miata seats, Painless type wiring, VDO gauges, 5.0 Mustang Griffin aliminum radiator.
Brad

Hey Brad your car looks and sounds good sbc ,as you know I think its the right motor..nice job!!!

Yes No Thank
BMC Avatar

I post a video about MG L.E.D. tail lights and discuss them a bit here:

-BMC.

Member Services:
Minnesota's only Fully Dedicated British Classic only shop providing Professional Restoration & Services & Specialty Products including- proper L.E.D. tail lights, Wiring looms and Engine and five speed Conversion Kits
Yes No Thank
denvermgb Avatar
denvermgb Brad Carson
I put LED turn signals on the fron tof my car. Nice addition!

Brad

Yes No Thank
BMC Avatar

Side by side Comparisons of the New L.E.D. tail light assemblies vs. the standard MGB tail lights. If you watched and made it through the technical video we post, you'll enjoy this one. The best way to put it is Night and DAY!

For anyone asking Why would you want the upgrade? So you can be seen and avoid the $$$ damage to the rear end of your car!!

I showed these to my Mom and the next day (Yesterday!) she had someone hit the rear of her car and run. If she would have only had something like these in her car, chances are much greater that this would Not have happened.

-BMC.

p.s. Brad, I am going to light up the front with L.E.D.s too but would prefer a board and not just a pop in bulb type because most are too dim. Have you seen my Angle-eyes headlamps?

Member Services:

Attachments:
Picture 5.png    407.9 KB
Picture 5.png

Yes No Thank
denvermgb Avatar
denvermgb Brad Carson
The front signals I picked up are sealed units and they are bright!

Brad

Yes No Thank
BMC Avatar
With the NEW Improved message board which allows video installation direct on the pages, I am reposting these. I Think it makes it easier if people post the videos directly on HERE rather than making us go to each individual site. The forum makes it very easy to do this BUT the new forum does not allow us to edit older posts- if it did, I would have changed my original posts.

I highly recommend videos above to be repost. It so much easier to watch these when they are post direct.

MGB 3.4L V6 Conversion.

This is the MGB/MG Midget type L.E.D. to Incandescent Direct Taillamp Comparison
(If your going to watch a comparative video- this is the one)

This is the L.E.D. display and talking points about the difference. Low quality video made pretty quick but makes the point.

We'll continue posting video as time allows on subjects of interest to LBC owners.
Our videos are located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BMCC75
-BMC.

Member Services:
Yes No Thank
Re:
V8MGBV8 Avatar
V8MGBV8 Carl Floyd
Kingsport, TN, USA   USA

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-11 10:57 AM by V8MGBV8.

Yes No Thank
B-Fast B-Strong anonymous guest
somewhere your not, USA   USA
Brian,
You Mac snob !
IBM machines can do anything a Mac can do and get a virus too ! HA!
Will :beer:

Yes No Thank
BMC Avatar
Um.

Mac: At 20% market share in the USA and 10% worldwide a year ago from my understanding. Goggle it.

Viruses? Only if your running the IBM/Misrocroft Windows base software (swiss cheese for worms) but if your running Mac software, No.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_known_viruses_are_there_for_Mac

Honestly the reason our family have run Macs from long back to the days of the independent Bulletin Board Systems (mini internets running 75 baud modems!) is because we like the ease. It's now old hat and I wouldn't know what to do with a model T (iye bea emm) of the computuer world anymore. If Macs were outlawed tomorrow, I would be nothing more than a deer in your headlights. smiling smiley

-BMC.

Member Services:
Yes No Thank
B-Fast B-Strong anonymous guest
somewhere your not, USA   USA
Oh come on Brian , Mac's can't even get a virus and they don't crash, what fun is that ! All that quality, how can you stand it.

Yes No Thank
BMC Avatar
Sorry everyone. I went off topic and didn't realize it was here here.... Back on topic now.

MGB With I4 1798cc PLUS 0.045" over + Lots more. I will have one of the shop V6 coming out soon enough that was done on the same day so posting this one for comparative reasons weeks ahead to leave you guys in suspense if your following this as a current thread.
-BMC.

Member Services:
Yes No Thank

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 MG MGB GT

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links