Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

michaelo Silver Member Michael Ohalloran
Dayton, md., USA   USA
Is this site for mgb engine swaps only? thanks Michael

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
V8MGBV8 Avatar
V8MGBV8 Carl Floyd
Kingsport, TN, USA   USA
In reply to # 3888585 by michaelo Is this site for mgb engine swaps only? thanks Michael

Nope. Whatcha thinking about putting in your TF?

michaelo Silver Member Michael Ohalloran
Dayton, md., USA   USA
I have checked out many options to increase the h.p. in my mg tf 1500 and have orderd this custom engine.It is being built by Peter Edney mg parts in England.Go to his site and punch in engines.It is the XPAG-ultimate power with carburetors.As listed it is 100 h.p. I ordered the optional higher lift camshaft engine which is rated at 120 h.p. Read the specs. it is quite a engine and will be pre bench tested and ready to bolt in and turn the key. thanks Michael.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
V8MGBV8 Avatar
V8MGBV8 Carl Floyd
Kingsport, TN, USA   USA
I thought you were going to say Volvo B20 or B22, Gm 3.4 V6, or Rover V8.

IMO, that is not an engine swap. The TF came with the XPAG 1250 & the XPEG 1500. I am sure there are some here that would be interested in how one makes 120 streetable HP from those. Full out race engine, sure. Is this for a race car TF? I hope your recipe includes a billet crank, custom rods & pistons, & a Len Fanelli roller cam kit.

I suggest you call Len at Abindon Spares & have conversation before dropping over 11 grand on this engine.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster