He who hesitates losses. Bryons V6 is sold

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

dagaffer Tom Raddatz
Western Springs, IL, USA   USA
OK I took the advice of many who said buy a finished car rather than build one. There was an amazing Bv6 on this site and I waited til i knew where the money was coming from before offering to buy it, but alas, it was too late. The car is sold.

I’m still in the market for a BV6 or a stalled project if anyone knows of either please let me know.
T

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1744 Avatar
1744 Gold Member Bill Guzman
CA, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB GT "Renegade I GT"
1974 MG MGB "Renegade"
I will have a red MG RD ready for sale. It may go to BAT auction
Full coil over suspension front and rear, Willwood brakes on all four corners, V6 5 speed, new VTO lemans wheels new tires, new top
has a 8 " rear that will be replace with a GM 10 bolt and Willwood rear brake kit plus lots of other good stuff from CCE.

It is our attitude that will determine the outcome

Member Services:
MG Classic Conversions V6. Wilwood brake dealer.

Attachments:
DSCN1245 (1).JPG    49 KB
DSCN1245 (1).JPG

DSCN1243.JPG    40.1 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
DSCN1249.JPG    57.9 KB
DSCN1261 (1).JPG    56.1 KB
DSCN1257.JPG    50.5 KB
ValveCoverGasket Avatar
Portland, OR, USA   USA
Curious what the going rate for a clean swapped v6 is these day?

Have MegaSquirt questions?
SpitFireEFI.com

lokiufgator Avatar
lokiufgator Gold Member Mike S
Evington, VA, USA   USA
Bill,
I can't afford it, but I sure do like the look of it. Even the rims are on my purchase list when the money magically appears. I'm always on BAT so I'm looking forward to see what she goes for.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
dagaffer Tom Raddatz
Western Springs, IL, USA   USA
I was trying to find out the same information but nobody was able to give me a range of what the conversion would cost.
What I have been able to piece together was that a conversion would cost somewhere around $20,000.
But there were so many variables that it sounded like it could easily be $30K.
I think the smart money is to buy one that's been done, unless you're looking to do it for the fun and satisfaction of having built it yourself.
Me personally, I'd like to be done with projects and just buy a finished car.

1744 Avatar
1744 Gold Member Bill Guzman
CA, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB GT "Renegade I GT"
1974 MG MGB "Renegade"
I totally agreed, buying already done is somewhat better. It all depends of the wants and what is available.

A very nice RD V6 carb wheels etc etc went for $22000 B was really nice it had everything. Car went to Mexico.

It all depends on equipment, example a very nice V6 swap, great paint, interior, wheels and tires with stock suspension and stock brakes. Will sell for much less than a B same as the latter but with upgraded suspension and brakes.

Auctions do not set the price of of a particular marque. Auctions is like the stock market. I ha e made good $$$ and lost $$$.

It is our attitude that will determine the outcome

Member Services:
MG Classic Conversions V6. Wilwood brake dealer.
BrsMgbv6 Avatar
BrsMgbv6 Bryan Heidtman
SW ohio, USA   USA
1976 MG MGB V6 Conversion "Uknown Cost"
calling Tom Raddatz

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster