AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

pmittler Avatar
pmittler Gold Member Peter Mittler
Oshawa, ON, Canada   CAN
1979 MG Trailer Conversion "ITCHTAIL"
1980 MG MGB "MY MG ITCH"
1997 MG MGF "EFfie"
The MG 2015 Committee of The M.G. Car Club of Toronto Inc. and the the North American MGB Register are pleased to announce that registration for MG 2015 is now open and ready to accept your event option selections and payments.

We had told our MGCCT club members that we were waiting until 6pm Boxing Day to release this but then, because it was ready and anticipation was growing, we decided to launch the registration page a bit early today. Then for some reason only they will know, GO DADDY changed the way they reference linked HTML pages so all of the internal links on the registration page were broken and had to be reset.... which delayed the launch a few hours. It reminded me of a typical emergency roadside repair to an MG on a Road Warriors trip..... but in the end everything is up and running nicely.

Two years of planning, the experience of a team who presented MG 92 and MG 2010 and a jewel of a location in one of the most famous destination locations in the world. It doesn't get much better than that!

HOME WEBSITE for MG 21015

The MG 2015 Committee

PS If you are coming to Canada you NEED a Passport to get home.

"MGMGITCH" still appeals
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=7215c9bf941203bc&page=browse&resid=7215C9BF941203BC!192&parid=7215C9BF941203BC!155&authkey=!Amz8sO9GCvYnsTc&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&Bsrc=Share&sc=Photos&type=5

Check out how we manage our Car Club Data http://www.ourcarclub.info

. Hide this ad & support a small business by becoming a Gold Supporting Member
Was this post helpful or interesting?
Yes No Thank
tenntony Avatar
tenntony Silver Member Tony Shoviak
Waterville, OH, USA   USA
1952 MG TD
1958 MG MGA 1500 "Wife's Car"
1966 MG 1100
1966 MG MGB    & more
Peter,
Thank you and all who have helped put this event together. I know that it has taken a lot of time and hard work to get this going and it is greatly appreciated. To you and all your members have a very Happy MG New Year. Looking forward to seeing all of you in June.
Tony,,Lian, Maya, and Janet Shoviak

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-26 04:39 PM by tenntony.

Yes No Thank
pmittler Avatar
Oshawa, ON, Canada   CAN
1980 MG MGB "MY MG ITCH"
1997 MG MGF "EFfie"
Thanks Tony
Please tell Maya that I am rebuilding my Valve Cover Racer in order to at least stand a chance against her awesomeness..... I figure after losing to her five years ago at MG 2010 I have to do something better!!

And if I lose AGAIN!?... we we have friends who are Mounties you know! winking smiley

"MGMGITCH" still appeals
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=7215c9bf941203bc&page=browse&resid=7215C9BF941203BC!192&parid=7215C9BF941203BC!155&authkey=!Amz8sO9GCvYnsTc&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&Bsrc=Share&sc=Photos&type=5

Check out how we manage our Car Club Data http://www.ourcarclub.info

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-26 06:07 PM by pmittler.

+1 Yes No Thank
lewisrn Avatar
lewisrn Gold Member Bob L
Danville, IN, USA   USA
1980 MG MGB "The "B"
I'm registered. Who else is?

In any debate, the side which strays from civil discussion is usually the side that lacks confidence in its debate position or in its ability to win the debate on the merit of their arguments. Making personal attacks on the opponents instead of staying on the subject is also a sign of weakness.

Anyone who always feels compelled to respond in kind to any perceived slight is often suffering from narcissism.

A fictional story that promises to solve one’s problems is much more appealing than facts and “reasonable” arguments.

Yes No Thank
pmittler Avatar
Oshawa, ON, Canada   CAN
1980 MG MGB "MY MG ITCH"
1997 MG MGF "EFfie"

Yes No Thank
Sorry, you do not have permission to post in this forum. The forum may be locked (archived).

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster