AutoShrine Sponsor

oldredsel Avatar
oldredsel Silver Member Rick Crosby
South Dartmouth, MA, USA   USA
1959 Edsel Villager "OLD Red EDSEL"
1969 MG MGB GT "Emma"
1980 MG MGB "Hole-y Roller"
2003 Chevrolet S10 "The S10"    & more
If anyone wants to join our group drive to MG2015, we're doing a 3 day "blue highway" drive, avoiding the Interstate highways and major cities. We'll be leaving South Coast of MA on Saturday for Bennington VT with others joining along the way. Then meeting with more MG's on Sunday morning at Hemmings Motor News and it's on to Ithaca NY. Then after a couple of laps of Watkins Glen on Monday, it's on to Niagara Falls. Anyone is welcome to join with us at any point along the route!

On the way back we're leaving Friday morning, some are retracing the route to Bennington, and some of us are veering off to the southeast around the Finger Lakes area for an overnight in Liberty NY. Then after a visit to Yasgur's Farm in Bethel NY and the Woodstock Museum on Saturday, we'll be heading across CT, RI, and back into Southeastern MA.

PM me for details.

Cheers,

Rick

If I could get all the money back I ever spent on cars. . . I'd spend it on cars. - Nick Mason (Pink Floyd)

The journey is the destination.

Was this post helpful or interesting?
Yes No Thank
. Hide this ad & support a small business by becoming a Gold Supporting Member
Sorry, you do not have permission to post in this forum. The forum may be locked (archived).

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster