MGB Workshop Manual for sale [BC, CAN]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

xti Dave James
Burnaby, BC, Canada   CAN
OEM MGB Workshop Manual for sale. Printed in 1972.

Cover is a bit dirty, but 99% of pages are pristine.

Appears to be original, and fully intact (not a copy).

It's currently listed on eBay (as of Feb 12, 2019), but will kill the listing if someone on here wants it.

Can ship anywhere.

Cheers!

Dave

PS - I'm not an MG guy - just discovered this in my basement left by a friend who is no longer with us. Hopefully someone can use it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-12 02:24 AM by xti.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_7300.JPG    24.5 KB
IMG_7300.JPG

IMG_7301.JPG    23.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_7302.JPG    50.6 KB
IMG_7304.JPG    45.9 KB
Probie Avatar
Probie Dwight Magee
Fenelon Falls, ON, Canada   CAN
1970 MG MGB MkIII "THE BABY"
Would like to have this, what is the Price???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-12 02:02 PM by Probie.

danny99unk Avatar
danny99unk Danny D
Dartmouth, NS, Canada   CAN
1970 MG MGB
1970 MG MGB "That Green Car"
And what is the reasonable price you are asking for something a friend left in your basement?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
caribougone Avatar
caribougone Ben Nicoll
Quadra Island, BC, Canada   CAN
Found the eBay listing. ( so the rest of you won't have to search yourselves smiling smiley ) Buy it now for US$150, or bidding starts at US$100, shipping from Lynden, Washington.

H8AAOSwR7xcYnoX" target="_blank" >https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-MGB-OEM-Workshop-Manual/173790147303?hash=item2876b332e7:gtongue sticking out smileyH8AAOSwR7xcYnoX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-12 02:32 PM by caribougone.

warekl Avatar
warekl Silver Member Keith Ware
White Bear Lake Mn, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB GT
1979 MG MGB
They routinely sell for about $35.00 on Ebay, that is what I paid for my 1970 edition, I would like the 72, but not at his ask..

USMC ... Semper Fi
79 RB Lowered, HS4s by Dave Braun & "Schlemmerized" 25D Dizzy, 9.5:1 CR, Mild Performance Cam, 18V with OD Tranny.

73 GT in Black Tulip

Probie Avatar
Probie Dwight Magee
Saw one on Kijiji that was for sale, pick up only 10.00 looked brand new. Too far for me to go, but 100. Is way too much.

warekl Avatar
warekl Silver Member Keith Ware
White Bear Lake Mn, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB GT
1979 MG MGB
I offered $40.00 shipped....

USMC ... Semper Fi
79 RB Lowered, HS4s by Dave Braun & "Schlemmerized" 25D Dizzy, 9.5:1 CR, Mild Performance Cam, 18V with OD Tranny.

73 GT in Black Tulip

Probie Avatar
Probie Dwight Magee
Let us know how you make out with the 40.00

xti Dave James
Burnaby, BC, Canada   CAN
Hi Guys

I'm in BC, I'm not an MG guy, and figured about 1/3 of what GM manuals seem to go for ($300+, but far more comprehensive, of course).

I was trying to do you guys a favour - not knowing if anyone wanted / needed it.

BUT...

To be blunt, I have to pack this thing up, drive it 40 miles down to Washington and mail it.

I've lowered the start price on eBay to $50 / $75 - plus shipping - but If I can't get at least that much, it's just not worth all the hassle, and I'll just bin it.

FYI - ebay won't allow me to list on ebay.com with a Canadian ship-from address, and their shipping calculator isn't even close to the true cost to mail it from here.

*** If there's enough interest, I can spend some time (not now - way too busy), scan it, and put it on ebay as a downloadable file for ~$25.

Thoughts?

If that's a good idea, I'll pull the listing and re-list it as a pdf when I have some spare time. It wouldn't be until sometime next month though.

Dave smiling smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-12 09:49 PM by xti.

mgbanthony Avatar
mgbanthony Platinum Member Anthony Henderson
Gananoque, ON, Canada   CAN
1962 MG MGB
1962 MG MGB
1970 MG MGB GT
1974 MG MGB
I f you want to sell it, I’d take Keith’s $40 offer above. That’s more than fair.
The market is saturated, and the PDF idea isn’t flying as the contents of it are already available for free on the internet...

Probie Avatar
Probie Dwight Magee
I will give you 40cdn, plus 20 for mailing to Ontario. Best I can do.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster