AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

1975 MGB RUST FREE FLORIDA CAR [Palm Beach, USA]
Car For Sale MGB
  This topic is about my 1975 MG MGB
Donny1973 Donny M
Palm Beach, USA   USA
1975 MG MGB
I had grand plans for this car, but the reality is that with several other projects in the queue ahead of it, I won’t be able to get to it any time in the foreseeable future and I desperately need the space. That being said, someone is going to get a screaming deal on an easy project. This is a 1975 MGB in Damask red. It’s an original Florida car that was sold new in Miami and was owned by the same family until I purchased it. The car has always been in the gentle Florida climate and, as such, it has a straight and rust-free body with one repaint in the original color in the 1980s. It has never been wrecked , all the body lines are perfect and the doors close beautifully. The paint has some nicks and scratches consistent with a 44 year old car and it could stand to be buffed. The interior is original and complete and in decent driver quality. The car has 48,016 original miles. It has a new Weber carburetor and matching intake manifold, new header, new starter, new alternator, new distributor, new battery, new clutch master and slave cylinders, new fuel pump, new points, plugs, condenser, distributor cap, wires and rotor. It comes with two tonneau covers, one brand new that has never been installed. In addition, I’ve also purchased MANY new parts from Moss Motors that will be included. I have all the original parts including the carburetor, intake, smog pump and brackets, air injection pipe, etc, etc, etc. I bought new correct or hoses for the smog system in case I decided to return it to original. The engine starts and runs and has great oil pressure. It doesn’t smoke or make any unusual noises. The car will need the carburetor adjusted/tuned and timing set as I simply installed the new carburetor, intake, header and distributor and performed ballpark adjustments to hear it run. It will also need the exhaust reinstalled from the header back, I have the exhaust system. It will need a new vinyl top (prior owner couldn’t find it) but the frame is present and in great shape. From the top leaking over the years, there is some rust on the driver side floor pan and sill that would be easy to patch, but in my over-the-top fashion, I bought new super high-quality heavy gauge floor pans and sills (both sides) from Royal Restoration in Ontario, Canada. I could have gotten them from other sources for about half the cost, but that’s not me. Again, the rust on the original pan and sill is not too bad and could be patched if the new owner chooses or it could be left alone and driven as-is. This is a project car, albeit a simple one, so don’t expect to get in and drive it home. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Gotta rip off the band-aid so I’m pricing this for a quick sale. First $2950 takes it. Please don’t bother with lowball offers as I won’t respond. Car is located in Melbourne Beach, Florida. Clear Florida title in my name.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0013.JPEG    43 KB
IMG_0013.JPEG

IMG_0014.JPEG    41.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_4797.JPG    60.2 KB
IMG_4799.JPG    52.5 KB
1967 mgb tas Avatar
1967 mgb tas terry seagers
bradenton fl 34210, USA   USA
Does the car run and drive and still for sale

Donny1973 Donny M
Palm Beach, USA   USA
1975 MG MGB
Just sold it.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster