Welcome to The MG Experience
What's New on The MG Experience
Latest post by mowog1
Moss 331-451 MGB throttle cable *free* to anyone who needs it
Reply in the MGB & GT Forum, 10m 1s ago
Latest post by mmsheb
WTB Rear Lowering Blocks & U-bolts - MGB [Tennessee, USA]
Reply in the Buy, Sell & Trade Forum, 12m 30s ago
Latest post by refisk
Reversing light switch - modifying a gearbox extension
Reply in the MG Midget Forum, 20m 50s ago
New member from Port Rowan, ON, Canada
Latest post by tahoe36c
Speaker placement recommendations & photos please.
Reply in the MGB & GT Forum, 42m 22s ago
New topic by mtrp911
No responses yet — Post a reply
Where to market the cool cars? Upstate NY or GSW Florida
New topic in the MGA Forum, 56m 27s ago
Latest post by tahoe36c
Decals : 72 BGT for the "B and GT" and the metal " octagonal MG" badge
Reply in the MGB & GT Forum, 1h 21s ago
Latest post by billgknapp
Anyone used the "Mocal" remote oil filter kit on a Rover V8?
Reply in the MG Engine Swaps Forum, 1h 1m 51s ago
Power Users: Latest Topics Table
Welcome to The MG Experience Online Car Club
The #1 MG Resource on the Internet! (previously called "The MGB Experience")
Inside you'll find a huge collection of information on the world's favourite classic British roadster, and one of the best online communities you'll find anywhere. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
- Lively Discussion Forums for all MG models
- Thousands of Registry Photos of MGs in all years and colours
- Technical Article Library covering repairs, restoration and modifications
- MGB Specifications and changes through production (1962-1980)
- Owner's Journals, diaries of individual MG Experiences (including mine!)
- Historic and Factory MG racing results with historic pictures
- Comprehensive directory of MG parts, clubs and personal websites
- British Car Garage & Mechanic Locator with ratings and reviews
- The International MG Registry with thousands of cars and photos
This website is part of a user-supported community. If you enjoy your visit and find the information useful, you may wish to support the site by Becoming a Supporting Member to cover operating expenses and fund future development.
Thank you very much to everyone who has donated money, time and effort over the last decade to make this website what it is today. A special mention to Lee Miller for permission to use the photograph of his beautiful red 1967 MGB at the top of the page, and to previous Featured MG contributors George Herschell and Kim de Bourbon.
- Wednesday July 4, 2018
- Fixed phorum post preview positioning for responsive design; added 500ms delay to throttle ajax requests while scrolling
- Saturday June 30, 2018
- Added password show/hide toggle on sign in page
- Saturday February 24, 2018
- PHP OPcache enabled for faster page loads
- Thursday February 22, 2018
- New HTTPS web server operational on swiss.corvus.one
- Monday May 8, 2017
- Improved topic navigation on mobile (last post, pages, first unread)
- Sunday April 2, 2017
- Doubled Private Message storage limits for all member levels
- Friday March 31, 2017
- Disable forum subject editing on reply (can still edit)
- Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Changed all static content to be served over HTTPS
- Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Finished converting all databases to innoDB
- Thursday December 8, 2016
- Switch from Varnish to Cloudflare for caching static resources
The author, Corvus Digital Corp, believes to the best of his knowledge the information contained in this website to be correct, however no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Corvus Digital Corp disclaims any liability for financial loss, property damage or injury in connection with use of this information. Any trademarked names are property of their respective trademark holder and are used for identification purposes only. Portions of this website may be copyrighted by other individuals or organizations. The opinions published by members on this website including but not limited to the forums, library and journals do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Corvus Digital Corp. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement.
About This Website
This site was started in 1998 as a one-page website devoted to the Webmaster's adventures with the first car he ever bought, a ragged 1966 MGB nicknamed "The Bomber". His blog of adventures, repairs, and piles of information he collected on the MGB eventually grew into The MGB Experience, and became the basis for The AutoShrine Network of automotive enthusiast websites. Hopefully some of the information will be of use to current and future MG owners. It started life as a collection of information for my personal use, and as a result some of the content has been transcribed from various publications. If you see something you wrote and object to it being here, drop me a line and I'll be happy to remove it.
All design and content is © Corvus Digital Corp unless otherwise noted.
This website is not in any way connected with or authorised by British Leyland, MG Rover Group, or any other past, present or future owner of the MG brand.