Registry: 1967 MG MGB
Vid S's 1967 MG MGB
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
I purchased it and hauled it back to Brampton, Canada.
Currently working on putting it back to running condition, then will decide how to proceed.
Dashboard has been redone in wrinkle finish black paint, reassembled and installed.
|Owner:||Vid S [vsilinin]|
|Location:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Status:||Repairs in progress|
|Original Colour:||Pale Primrose Yellow|
|Engine Type:||1.8L 4 Cyl 5 Main B-Series|
|Transmission:||#3813 - 3 Sync 4 Speed|
|Last Updated:||2017-05-19 13:45:49|
|Magic VIN Decoder|
Factory: Abingdon, England
Engine: B-Series (1.2-2.4L) 4cyl
Body Type: 2 Seat Roadster
Series: MGB MkI (1962-1967)
Market: World, Left Drive
Model Year: 1962 to 1969
Car Number: 122693
Engine Size: 1798cc
Engine Type: MG
Code B: B-Series
Code -: '-' Unknown!
These are "best guesses" based only on the VIN, completeness & accuracy are not guaranteed. Information entered by the owner should take precedence.
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-05-19 13:45:49
- Changes from 2017-05-19 13:45:49 to previous 2017-04-30 20:18:10
- Body Code MGB 101468 → 100970
- Engine Code 18GB-U-H 75829 → 18GB-U-H/75829
- Trans Type 3 Sync 4 Speed → #3813 - 3 Sync 4 Speed
- Changes from 2017-04-30 20:18:10 to previous 2013-01-18 08:31:00
- Body Code added MGB 101468
- Engine Code added 18GB-U-H 75829
- Trans Type added 3 Sync 4 Speed
- Status Restoration in progress → Repairs in progress
|Sep 21, 2007||Vid S||Added to Registry (ID 4177)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.