Registry: 1972 MG MGB MkIII
bob tresch's 1972 MG MGB MkIII – “ALBERT”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
|Owner:||bob tresch [albeegreen1]|
|Location:||bordentown, nj, USA|
|Original Colour:||Harvest Gold|
|Current Colour:||Aston Martin/BRG.|
|Body Code:||GNH roadster|
|Engine Type:||Late 1966 HC engine.|
|Engine Code:||Original number plate|
|Transmission:||4 Speed Overdrive|
|Last Updated:||2017-08-25 11:56:09|
|Magic VIN Decoder|
Factory: Abingdon, England
Engine: B-Series (1.2-2.4L) 4cyl
Body Type: 2 Seat Roadster
Series: Midget MkI (1961–1964)
Model Year: 1962 to 1969
Car Number: 850000
Engine Size: Unknown!
These are "best guesses" based only on the VIN, completeness & accuracy are not guaranteed. Information entered by the owner should take precedence.
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-08-25 11:56:09
- Changes from 2017-08-04 04:16:35 to previous 2017-07-28 07:24:57
- Vin GHN280000 → GHN2850000
- Changes from 2016-10-24 08:29:09 to previous 2016-10-07 07:53:21
- Trans Type Overdrive → 4 Speed Overdrive
- Changes from 2016-10-07 07:53:21 to previous 2016-09-20 08:21:06
- Engine Type Late 1967 HC engine. → Late 1966 HC engine.
- Colour BRG → Aston Martin/BRG.
- Changes from 2016-09-20 08:21:06 to previous 2015-11-13 10:19:24
- Trans Type 4 sync. → Overdrive
- Changes from 2015-11-13 10:13:47 to previous 2015-07-31 12:54:47
- Body Code added GNH roadster
- Engine Type added Late 1967 HC engine.
- Engine Code added Original number plate
- Trans Type added 4 sync.
- Nickname added ALBERT
- Changes from 2014-04-10 08:34:28 to previous 2014-04-10 08:33:32
- Vin GHN380000 → GHN280000
- Changes from 2014-04-10 08:33:32 to previous 2013-12-24 09:59:19
- Vin GHN280000 → GHN380000
- Changes from 2013-12-24 09:56:24 to previous 2012-12-06 10:30:35
- Vin NLA2012 → GHN280000
|Dec 6, 2012||bob tresch||Added to Registry (ID 16540)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.