Registry: 1969 MG MGC
Daniel Murphy's 1969 MG MGC
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
- The MGC was completely disassembled and put on a rotisserie. (Fenders, doors, glass, trim, bonnet, trunk lid all removed)
- The complete car was then completely stripped down to bare metal, all necessary panels changed, blasted where needed and then primed and painted.
- The undercarriage and engine bay were painted same color as car with Emeron paint (which is used in the truck industry for road wear and any hydraulic oil leaks, will not remove paint and lasts forever.)
- All parts disassembled, blasted, primed and painted black, again using Emeron paint. Also, all bushings were replaced front and back with super poly pro bushings (the best).
- New gas adjustable shocks (spax)
- All brakes rebuilt using new calipers, pads, shoes, etc, along with new handbrake cable.
- 2” Bell stainless steel complete exhaust system (sounds awesome!)
- Was completely rebuilt with mild cam and lightened flywheel.
- 4 speed manual with overdrive
- Was verified and all new gaskets installed along with 3 pc clutch kit, pressure plate, disc and throwout bearing.
- Leather seats
- All new carpet throughout
- All new black panels throughout with red piping
- All new fuzzy door and window seals
- Brand new dash installed and all gauges tested and cleaned
- Center console installed with new radio
- Four wirewheels 15” with chrome spinners (Were blasted and powder coated)
- Four brand new Vredestein 165-HR65 Sport Classic Tires
- Everything needed to be rebuilt was and or replace with new parts.
This car needs nothing, just to be driven!
Price: $26,500 US
|Owner:||Daniel Murphy [murphymgc]|
|Location:||Montreal Quebec, Canada|
|Original Colour:||Tartan Red|
|Current Colour:||Tartan Red|
|Engine Type:||6 cyl|
|Transmission:||4 speed overdrive|
|Last Updated:||2017-02-17 11:36:36|
|Magic VIN Decoder|
Factory: Abingdon, England
Engine: 'C' Unknown!
These are "best guesses" based only on the VIN, completeness & accuracy are not guaranteed. Information entered by the owner should take precedence.
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-02-17 11:36:36
|Jan 18, 2017||Daniel Murphy||Added to Registry (ID 36927)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.