Registry: 1969 MG MGC
Daniel Murphy's 1969 MG MGC
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
1969 MGC – VIN #GCD1U5256G
First of all this is in Canadian funds.
Multiple award winner at British Invasion show
Color: Mineral Blue 1969 British Leyland color
Mileage: 68,790 (maybe 1000 miles since rebuild)
- This car was purchased in Long Island in 2011 from previous owner who owned the car since 1996 (I still have title from previous owner)
- The MGC was completely disassembled and put on a rotisserie. (Fenders, doors, glass, trim, bonnet, trunk lid all removed)
- The complete car was then completely stripped down to bare metal, all necessary panels changed, blasted where needed and then primed and painted.
- The undercarriage and engine bay were painted same color as car with Emeron paint (which is used in the trunk industry for road wear and any hydraulic oil leaks, will not remove paint and lasts forever.)
- All parts disassembled, blasted, primed and painted black, again using Emeron paint. Also, all bushings were replaced front and back.
- New gas adjustable shocks (spax)
- All brakes rebuilt using new calipers, pads, shoes, etc, along with new handbrake cable and PBR dual brake boosters ($1600.00 value) This Roadster stops when you need it to!
- Brand new 2’ Bell stainless steel complete exhaust system (sounds awesome!)
- Was completely rebuilt.
- 4 speed manual with overdrive
- Was verified and all new gaskets installed along with 3 pc clutch kit, pressure plate, disc and throwout bearing.
- New leather seats
- All new carpet throughout
- All new black panels throughout
- All new fuzzy door and window seals
- Brand new dash installed and all gauges tested and cleaned
- Center console installed with new radio
- Four brand new chrome wirewheels 15” with chrome spinners
- Four brand new Dunlop 185 65 15 Signature Series II Tires
- Everything needed to be rebuilt was and or replace with new parts.
This car needs nothing, just to be driven!
Price: $25,500 US
|Owner:||Daniel Murphy [murphymgc]|
|Location:||Montreal Quebec, Canada|
|Current Colour:||Mineral Blue|
|Last Updated:||2016-11-06 08:46:55|
|Magic VIN Decoder|
Factory: Abingdon, England
Engine: 'C' Unknown!
These are "best guesses" based only on the VIN, completeness & accuracy are not guaranteed. Information entered by the owner should take precedence.
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2016-11-06 08:46:55
- Changes from 2016-10-12 13:50:05 to previous 2011-08-07 06:56:46
- Vin GCNXXXXXXX → GCD1U5256G
|Aug 6, 2011||Daniel Murphy||Added to Registry (ID 10584)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.