Registry: 1969 MG MGC GT
Swamper CA's 1969 MG MGC GT – “C-Rod”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
11/08/08 Car has been made drivable. It will now be a rolling restoration. Today 11/8/08 is the first day back on the road. Trans blew 12/17/08.
Back on the road 9/09. Running strong with redone engine bay, rebuilt trans.
|Owner:||Swamper CA [Swamperca]|
|Location:||-, Nor Cal, USA|
|Original Colour:||Tarten Red|
|Current Colour:||Tarten Red|
|Engine Type:||6cyl, Austin|
|Last Updated:||2014-06-22 20:51:45|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2014-06-22 20:51:45
- Changes from 2014-06-22 20:51:45 to previous 2014-01-29 17:53:44
- Nickname Cee Rod → C-Rod
- Changes from 2014-01-17 22:27:15 to previous 2010-11-25 11:15:45
- Nickname A 69 MGC → Cee Rod
- Changes from 2008-11-08 14:55:14 to previous 2007-11-19 19:43:54
- Vin GCD1U8710G → 69GT
- Engine Code 29GA/R/H2053 → 69gt
- Nickname DaCee → A 69 MGC
- Status Restoration in progress → Running
|Nov 18, 2007||Swamper CA||Added to Registry (ID 3860)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.