MGExp

Vendor Market

Final Chance to get 2018 MGE MGB & GT Calendar by Christmas!

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

spikemichael Avatar
spikemichael Platinum Member Michael Caputo
Ocean Shores, WA, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
1979 MG MGB "MegaBeanie"    & more
December, always a challenge to get the 'right' photo for December...

Nice shot by John MaGee

Michael J. Caputo
'79 RBB and '73 CBB owner with extensive experience in 12v Audio System design and installation.
Vendor of Regalia and Promotional Products. Forum Member with a warped sense of humor.

Member Services:
Pre-Order NOW for shipping in early December! Call me at 978-249-5760 PST for help with your Weber DGV Carburetor, questions about the calendar or just to talk MGBs!

Attachments:
12 December_2.jpg    99.3 KB
12 December_2.jpg

Bealey Avatar
Bealey Silver Member Joe & Barb Hahn
East Wenatchee, WA, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB "Bealey"
1974 MG MGB GT
Another great calendar, Michael! Looking forward to receiving ours.

Barb (and Joe)

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
Website is active!

AND it looks like I will be sending them out beginning the Friday after Turkey day if everything falls into place (which for the first time it seems to be doing.)

Michael J. Caputo
'79 RBB and '73 CBB owner with extensive experience in 12v Audio System design and installation.
Vendor of Regalia and Promotional Products. Forum Member with a warped sense of humor.

Member Services:
Pre-Order NOW for shipping in early December! Call me at 978-249-5760 PST for help with your Weber DGV Carburetor, questions about the calendar or just to talk MGBs!
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
The physical proof arrived yesterday. Just a few tweaks and we are golden!

I just sent off the last of the changes to the printer, just a couple minor changes...

its looking good!

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
Calendars should be here next week and the first batch will go out on the First.

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
7279MGBs Avatar
7279MGBs John Fraioli
Denver Colorado, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB GT "Baxter"
1977 MG MGB MkIV
My Epic Sunset photo did not make the Calendar this year. Maybe next year. 3794 X 2728 pixel size. 5.80 MB. Should qualify.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-25 07:47 PM by 7279MGBs.

Attachments:
Epic Sunset.jpg    43.2 KB
Epic Sunset.jpg

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
John, the reason that photo did not make it (and it WAS in the running until it got to processing) is because you sent a file that had been photoshopped.
The door had a panel "cut and pasted" onto the photo and the work was obvious.

Not sure what you had on that door, looked like a MOSS catalog cover??

Anyway the photo processing is what nixed it.

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:

Attachments:
Untitled-1.jpg    39.4 KB
Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg    20.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
7279MGBs Avatar
7279MGBs John Fraioli
Denver Colorado, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB GT "Baxter"
1977 MG MGB MkIV
Yes, Michael,
I did have a Moss Catalog taped to the door when I took the original photo. That was because I submitted the photo to Moss for their "Moss Motoring Challenge" contest. I did photo-shop the photo to remove the Moss Catalog. I did not realize that I sent you the original photo with the Moss Catalog. Or did you somehow revert the photo back to it's original rendition?
I will keep trying to send you more photos that maybe you could use in future calendars. Maybe you like this one below?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
MGB RMNP (1280x829).jpg    53.5 KB
MGB RMNP (1280x829).jpg

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
yes, yes I do.

if you wil take a little more positive construction, the photo is cropped too tight. Once the bleed is cut and the gutter is subtracted you would lse the rear bumper and the front bumper might run off the page. It is always best to send a photo the way the camera took it and let us process and crop to suit our specifications.

I have offered a "take better photos of your car" PDF file for years now and many of the people who have asked for it are repeat calendar photo providers.

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
mgbgts Avatar
mgbgts Rob Meier
Johnstown Ohio, USA   USA
I Know that cover car well. I built it, and that pic was shot in my shop, cool!smileys with beer

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
It was a great shot!

lots of silver and blue and white.

I wish it was from 5 feet further back but since covers (front and back) seem to always be partials it worked!

Still plenty of time to get your calendar (or have your other of varying significance get it for you) by Christmas!

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
mgbgts Avatar
mgbgts Rob Meier
Johnstown Ohio, USA   USA
Already ordered one for me and one for a friend.

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
This year Christmas is on a Monday which means a loss of two delivery days before Christmas.

Order early.

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster