AutoShrine Sponsor

spikemichael Avatar
spikemichael Platinum Member Michael Caputo
Ocean Shores, WA, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
1979 MG MGB "MegaBeanie"    & more
Announce your association with the friendly marque by wrapping yourself in it.
Imagine wearing the Safety Fast logo beautifully embroidered in brilliant red and silver-gray across the full back of your new jacket, with the same logo handsomely embroidered on the left breast.

CLICK HERE FOR EMBROIDERED HOODIES

Each of these six jackets has its own personality traits, which one matches you?

Available for a limited time in sizes up to 4XL, Click HERE to Pre-Order today.

Your Choice, $100 each still includes FREE delivery anywhere on Planet Earth.

Click the pictures to go to details.
Jackets available in colors other than shown.
Click the links for better views.
Click HERE to Pre-Order today.

SFJ331 All-Conditions Hooded Jacket

Click HERE to see other colors or more detailed photos.

SFJ307 Embark Soft Shell Jacket

SFJ719 Active Hooded Soft Shell Jacket

Got an itch for something flashier?
Try the SFJ307 in Sea Salt White!

Michael J. Caputo
'79 RBB and '73 CBB owner with extensive experience in 12v Audio System design and installation.
Vendor of Regalia and Promotional Products. Forum Member with a warped sense of humor.

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-17 03:55 AM by spikemichael.

Member Services:
Pre-Order NOW for shipping in early December! Call me at 978-249-5760 PST for help with your Weber DGV Carburetor, questions about the calendar or just to talk MGBs!

Attachments:
IMG_3825.JPG    30.2 KB
IMG_3825.JPG

IMG_3824.JPG    27.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
At the request of RobC:

The SFJ304 in Royal Blue.
Also available in Black, Navy or Red.
Click HERE for close-up views and other colors.

Michael J. Caputo
'79 RBB and '73 CBB owner with extensive experience in 12v Audio System design and installation.
Vendor of Regalia and Promotional Products. Forum Member with a warped sense of humor.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-01-06 04:10 PM by spikemichael.

Member Services:
Pre-Order NOW for shipping in early December! Call me at 978-249-5760 PST for help with your Weber DGV Carburetor, questions about the calendar or just to talk MGBs!

Attachments:
J304.jpg    25.9 KB
J304.jpg

MGARuss Avatar
MGARuss Silver Member Russ Sharples
New Jersey, USA   USA
1960 MG MGA 1600 "Bonnie"
1993 Mazda MX-5 "Bombita"
Michael - these look great! Are there larger pictures available? It's hard to see the details in the small pictures on the companycasuals.com website. Also, when do you think they will be delivered?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
DrewM Avatar
DrewM Silver Member Drew Maddock
74 MGB roadster, Southern California, USA   USA
I want to second what Russ said. These look great, but since the pics are relatively small it's hard to see the differences. Also, I can imagine the colors offered, but it would help if more of the color images were available. Not sure how hard this would be to do, of course. I tried cutting and pasting the images to Word (etc), then enlarging them, but they end up out of focus. The look great -- from what I can tell (though I'm a little disappointed that the fleece jacket with the non-fitted bottom is an odd 'two-tone' fabric since that's what I'd prefer).

Drew Maddock, So. Calif. USofA

Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
I want one that won't make me look fat grinning smiley

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
hapwaldrop@acmespeedshop.com

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
Kelly Engstrom Avatar
Stanwood, WA, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB GT "Bedouin"
1972 MG MGB GT
I want one that makes me look fat.grinning smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
In reply to # 3404371 by MGARuss Michael - these look great! Are there larger pictures available? It's hard to see the details in the small pictures on the companycasuals.com website. Also, when do you think they will be delivered?

I have added links to close-up views including additional available colors and the ability to zoom in on the style from there you can also see product specifications and measurements.

Michael J. Caputo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-12-03 08:16 PM by spikemichael.

Member Services:
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
In reply to # 3404632 by DrewM I want to second what Russ said. These look great, but since the pics are relatively small it's hard to see the differences.
I can imagine the colors offered, but it would help if more of the color images were available.
They look great -- from what I can tell (though I'm a little disappointed that the fleece jacket with the non-fitted bottom is an odd 'two-tone' fabric since that's what I'd prefer).

I found you a fleece jacket that is non fitted bottom that is not two tone.

SFJ324
Click HERE for close-up and specs.

Click the photo to go to the order page for this style.

Michael J. Caputo

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2017-01-24 10:59 PM by spikemichael.

Member Services:
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
Kelly and Hap... wouldn't it be funny if you both end up with the same style?

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
Jackets all mailed out yesterday.

Sorry these photos were taken with a cell phone and they are on a chair back not models; but people deserve to be the first to wear their jacket!

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:

Attachments:
IMG_3824.JPG    27.3 KB
IMG_3824.JPG

20170104_144736[1].jpg    27.7 KB
20170104_143457.jpg    25.3 KB
20170104_143524[1].jpg    25.5 KB
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
Got a few requests to get jackets so I am running them again. Order before Feb 13! I need 7 jacket orders to place the embroidery order. Want this on something else? PM me and let me find you just what you are looking for!

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
This jacket is missing from the above posts:

SFJ730 Casual Microfiber Jacket

Check out the Hoodies too!
www.MGBCalendar.com

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:
bxb182 Avatar
bxb182 Bill Bradley
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada   CAN
Hi Micheal, I want to order SFJ 307 but when I select it on your link another jacket comes up, SFJ 703. I'm I doing something wrong?

bxb182 Avatar
bxb182 Bill Bradley
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada   CAN
Never mind I got it now

spikemichael Avatar
1973 MG MGB "Freebie"
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB "Spike"
I am happy you got it, I will immediately check the item listing for typos.

Orders close for this round of embroidery in 18 days.

Full embroidery also looks great on the FRONT of a pullover sweatshirt!
PM me if you want something special!

Michael J. Caputo

Member Services:

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster