Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

djmorris Avatar
djmorris Dave Morris
Calgary, Canada   CAN
This came out via e-mail, but I'm posting it here as well just to add a belt to the braces. I rode my bike down the road described below a couple of weeks ago, and can confirm that it's freshly paved and smooth as glass - so if the weather holds, this should be a great run. Reply to the e-mail or this thread if you're thinking of going.

Sunday Drive

Sun, October 15, 10am – 1pm

Where: Tim Hortons in Shawnessey 303 Shawville Blvd SE

Description
Let's give it a go.
Are you ready to do one more drive before we put our little cars to bed for the season. Cam recently drove up to Blue Rock campground behind Turner Valley and to his surprise, the highway was all newly paved and is in wonderful condition.
So he has decided to put on a drive and lunch this coming Sunday, October 15th weather permitting. We will meet at our usual location at Tim Hortons in Shawnessey 303 Shawville Blvd SE at 10:00 AM and leave approx 10:30 AM. We would appreciate it if you could drop us an email if possible so that we can get the numbers for the restaurant.
We will be watching the weather and will let you all know if there is a cancellation.I will update you again on Saturday.
Oh and don't be scared to drive your regular car if you have already put the little car to bed.This club thrives on having these great last-minute drives and outings and so if there is even a glimmer of decent weather we will probably go.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mulpha Avatar
mulpha Gold Member Terrence Walters
Calgary, AB, Canada   CAN
1960 MG MGA 1600 "Shirley"
1974 MG MGB MkIII "Dorothy"
"...smooth as glass..."? Sounds like danger fun!

http://www.terrencewalters.com/wordpress/74mgb/

djmorris Avatar
djmorris Dave Morris
Calgary, Canada   CAN
BTW - Although Azim declared the official end to driving season yesterday, I personally think there should be an extension for this "Danger Fun Club" run.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
djmorris Avatar
djmorris Dave Morris
Calgary, Canada   CAN
A few pictures from today's run. Don't be mislead by the snow on the ground- it was nice and warm by the time we got there.

Attachments:
IMG_1247.JPG    80.1 KB
IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG    70.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_1251.JPG    65.9 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster