Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Aphyle2012 Avatar
Aphyle2012 Silver Member Eric Pyle
Shenandoah Valley, VA, USA   USA
Just downloaded my new issue of MG Enthusiast last night, only to see a familiar car and driver as a feature article! I look forward to reading it, Rich! The pictures are fantastic.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rich in Vancouver Avatar
Rich in Vancouver Rich McKie
Sunny South Surrey, B.C., Canada   CAN
1997 MG MGF "VVC"
I haven't seen it yet! I got a chance to proof the article but haven't seen the pics.
It was quite a shoot, several locations including stereotypically Canadian spots like Timmy's and Crappy Tire.
I also had to stop at the top of the steepest street the MGF has ever been on for what seemed an eternity while
Iain worked at getting the perfect shot.
I'll be watching the mailbox! smiling smiley

Modern MGs aren't just Transportation, They're a Hobby!

Simon Austin Avatar
Is this the October issue, Eric? I let my subscription run out but will watch for it in the stores.

Good on ya, Rich. Iain had told me in the past he wanted to do an article on the RV8 and my BV8 but it never happened. Ah well...

"Speed costs........how fast you want to spend?"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Aphyle2012 Avatar
Rich,

I liked your comment on how to spot a faux Canadian (aka American with a maple leaf sticker) from a real one (Tim Horton mug). I'll remember that the next time I have to pretend I'm a civil engineer from Toronto while in London.

Simon, not sure of the Month, but October fits. I subscribe to MG Enthusiast and Triumph World through download on my iPad. Not quite the the same as paper between your fingers, but each issue takes up far less room on the bookshelf.

Mark Jones Avatar
Close to Sarnia, Ontario, Canada   CAN
1995 MG MGF "Barney"
1996 Land Rover Discovery
John was asking me last month if I had submitted an article, but I figured it had to be Rich. My October issue will probably not arrive in my mail box for at least another week; I am very much looking forward to reading your article Rich.

This is the second year that I have received a subscription to MG Enthusiast and it had become my favourite magazine.

MOWOG Garage serving the needs of all Post Abingdon MG owners in Lambton Co. since 2011.

Rich in Vancouver Avatar
Rich in Vancouver Rich McKie
Sunny South Surrey, B.C., Canada   CAN
1997 MG MGF "VVC"
It is a good magazine. For me it's a toss-up between MGE and Octane for favorite magazine status.

BTW: It was Iain's shtick about the American/Canadian ID thing! smiling smiley

Modern MGs aren't just Transportation, They're a Hobby!

Aphyle2012 Avatar
In reply to # 3591133 by Rich in Vancouver
BTW: It was Iain's shtick about the American/Canadian ID thing! smiling smiley

I'll make a note of it! thumbs up

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster