Please Sign In or Register to Search

FREE DATING SITES???

Posted by riversidedan 
geezer Avatar
charles durning
Magee, Mississippi, USA   usa
1958 MG Magnette ZB "Chick Magnette"
1967 Morris 1100 "Stud Magnet"

Dating on the internet seems so sterille to me. I'm a full body contact, hands on kind of guy. The women my age look like my grand mother and the young ones are too much trouble or want a sugar daddy.

Perhaps I'll stick to cruising around in my "Chick Magnette". The fact that it's attracted no one means nothing to me. Perhaps I'm destined to celebate. At least my cat like me.
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info
Jim K Avatar
James A. Krasnansky
Liberty, KY, USA   usa
1970 MG MGB GT "Chloe"
1971 MG MGB GT "Roscoe"
1972 MG MGB "Camilla"

"Russian women want to meet YOU!"

Jim K is a grease-stained wretch
geezer Avatar
charles durning

I forgot to mention; who takes long walks on the beach? No one says that they want to be like the couple in the tubs in Celais add.
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info
melbaver Avatar
Chris Howells
Broadwater NSW, Australia   aus
1968 MG MGB "Moneypit"
1996 Jeep Cherokee "Shopping Trolley"

There are some mean Shetland Ponies that could do with some companionship.

Chris Howells

1968 MGB Purchased already dis-assembled which is why I'm often ignorant about what some parts are, and even more ignorant of where they go.

wyatt Avatar
Wyatt W
penguin point, drift ice, Antarctica   ata

...so write yer name and number in the stable...
underdog Avatar
Jim Underwood
Pittsburgh, USA   usa
1972 MG MGB
1980 Triumph TR8 "Fabulous Trashwagon"
1999 Chevrolet Corvette "Darth Vader"
1999 Chevrolet S10 "Spare Change"
2003 Jaguar S-Type "Eleanor"

If ya do get a date with someone on the internet and they didn't post a photo....take a bale of hay. Don't ask how I know this.
wyatt Avatar
Wyatt W

...grow a beard...it seems to work...

gooser Avatar
Drake Myers
Danville Va, USA   usa

I can't imagine any woman wanting to go out with a man she meets on a free dating site. If a guy is that cheap he can't be a fun date.
Simon Avatar
Simon Clowes
Salem, Oregon, USA   usa
1979 MG MGB "Big Red -For Sale" ~ For Sale ! ~

In reply to # 2032287 by geezer
Perhaps I'll stick to cruising around in my "Chick Magnette". The fact that it's attracted no one means nothing to me. Perhaps I'm destined to celebate. At least my cat like me.

Feel the same way. Add to that suffering from Bipolar/manic deprerssion/add/adhd I for one find it hard to relate to people, and chatting for a while on an internet site does help to break the ice.

1979 Roadster (Big Red) daily driver.
unknown GT somewhere in the future.
09 Accent

Don't got to bed made - stay up all night plotting revenge
ironpony Avatar
Dan Howland
Park Rapids, Minnesota, USA   usa
1977 MG MGB "The "G""

Every time I am in Wally World picking up pet food I have a conversation with a women. Some are not to great some are OK. If I were single -?-?-? I would try all the pet food places.

Member Services:
Beautiful lodging and great fishing with covered parking for your favorite MG. Member Northern Lights Car Club. Located in north central Minnesota - Park Rapids, MN 56470 1-800-733-9711 for reservations.
BumbleB74 Avatar
William Milholen
Tidewater VA, USA   usa

Be wary of the single lady with more than 3 cats....

1974-1/2 Roadster, "Bumble Bee", Corvette Yellow - in shambles, wire wheels
1976 Roadster, un-named, Sandglow - "driver" condition (stock + 32/36 Weber DGEV, cast iron header, 25D distributor), bolt on wheels
wyatt Avatar
Wyatt W

In reply to # 2035471 by ironpony Every time I am in Wally World picking up pet food I have a conversation with a women. Some are not to great some are OK. If I were single -?-?-? I would try all the pet food places.

.....mayonnaise in my case...but I try not to analyse why, just go with the flow...
Royal Lichter
Chicago, USA   usa

I've been on a couple of the free ones...problem is...when you tell a gal in her 20's that you are into cars twice your age...they are nowhere to be found...

I'm mentally older than my years...but as wise as a paper bag...
geezer Avatar
charles durning

20 year olds aren't worth the bother. All they're looking for is a sugar daddy Give me cougar who is 60+ and I'm a happy camper.
Dan burnett
puyallup, USA   usa

Ive been using these free dating outfits for a couple weeks and have stated "only those in a certain area and certain age need reply......so far Ive gotten replys from a lotta snotty nose bimbo bubblegummers lookin for a free ride or out of state/country, what a joke and have had better luck in bars
geezer Avatar
charles durning

One thing that I have found is that all of the women my age on the free sites are so old. Would the women my age on the pay sites be any younger?
tazman72 Avatar
Bruce Smith
Interlachen, N. Fl., USA   usa

In reply to # 2035487 by BumbleB74 Be wary of the single lady with more than 3 cats....

Still tryin ta figure out the logic of this post, but it doe's give me something to ponder & a good laugh. Sounds like somebody speaking about a bad encounter. Better than one w/ a pet skunk though.
Jim K Avatar
James A. Krasnansky
Liberty, KY, USA   usa
1970 MG MGB GT "Chloe"
1971 MG MGB GT "Roscoe"
1972 MG MGB "Camilla"

In reply to # 2036203 by geezer 20 year olds aren't worth the bother. All they're looking for is a sugar daddy Give me cougar who is 60+ and I'm a happy camper.

Yup. I saw this on (one of the rare occasions) I watched "Judge Judy" - some trollop actually stated "I just want to find a man to pay my bills."

Jim K is a grease-stained wretch

Reply to this topic or post your own questions!

Members Sign In if you've already registered, or

Register a New Account

Registration is free and takes less than a minute

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Check the Forum Help File (FAQ) or contact the webmaster.

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

MGExp Menu

What's New

Membership

Forums ->

MGB & GT

MG Midget

Buy, Sell & Trade

Vendor Market

MG Engine Swaps

Original MG